The University of Balochistan was approved in June 1970, It is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan. It is the Public sector general University that is situated on Sariab Road, Quetta Balochistan Pakistan. When this University was established, then initially started its journey with only 3 departments, Geology, Physics, Chemistry, and now the University of Balochistan provides 35 Graduate programs and 7 undergraduate programs.
Two Institutes of this Balochistan University Institute of Management Sciences and Institute of Bio-Chemistry and five specialized centers. University Of Balochistan Quetta Admissions 2021 complete detail mentioned here. All those students who want to any update they must visit our site.
- Center of Excellence in Mineralogy
- Balochistan Study Center,
- Center for Advanced Studies in Vaccinology
- Pakistan Study Center,
- Area Study Center,
These centers of University use for higher studies programs and higher education research
UOBEDU University Of Balochistan Quetta Admissions 2021 Undergraduate Programs Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- Faculty of Management Science, Business and Information
d. Computer Science
e. Library and Information Science
- Faculty of Social Science
a. Pol. Science
c. Social work
f. Pakistan Studies
g. Balochistan Studies
h. Disaster Management
- Faculty of Education & Humanities
a. Media & Journalism
b. Gender Studies
f. Fine Arts
g. Islamic Studies
h. Area studies center
- Faculty of Literature & Language
e. English Language
f. English Literature
g. Urdu Literature
- Faculty of Basic Science
- Faculty of Earth & Environment
c. Environmental Science
d. Center of Excellence Mineralogy science
- 7. Faculty of life Sciences
Eligibility Criteria with detail category:
- Fa / Fsc (pre med-pre eng) ICS / A-level / or DAE general with 45% aggregate marks.
- Written test & interview conduct by the department which is qualified with the 45% marks.
i. Category: A
Local/domiciled residents of Balochistan, who fulfill the academic pre-requisites and eligibility requirements as mention under clause A & C.
ii. Category: B
Direct dependents (son/daughter, brother/sister, wife/husband} of the Federal Government and Autonomous organizations personnel serving in Balochistan, who fulfill the academic pre-requisites and eligibility requirements as mentioned under clauses A & C, as per enclosed appendix: I.
iii. Category: C
* Nominees of AJK, Armed Forces, FATA, and Federal Schools. * Reserved seats for Disabled and Foreign students who fulfill the academic pre-requisites and eligibility requirements as mentioned under clause A & C.
* Besides, only the direct dependents (son/daughter, brother/sister, wife/husband) of the teachers, staff, and employees of the University and of Pakistanis working abroad as per enclosed Appendix: II art.
- Open Merit 10%
- Residents of Quetta City 15%
- Rest of Balochistan 75%
- Four Latest Photograph
- 3 photocopies of metric certificate
- 3 photocopies of CNIC ( Applicant & his father)
- 3 photocopies of character certificate from the head of the institute last attended.3 copies of local domicile certificate
- 3 copies of provisional certificate & transcript
- Affidavit in original from Magistrate 1st class to the effect that you will not include in any political activities during studies in University.
The last date to submit an application is expected soon
This is the basic information of the University of Balochistan, we provided you all details of the program’s application procedure and further details. If you need more information about this university then comment us in the below comment box, we will provide further information as you want.
- University of Balochistan UOB Quetta BA BSc Annual Result 2021
- University of Balochistan UOB Quetta Admissions in BA BSc BCom BE Master
- university Of Balochistan Quetta Admissions 2021 Undergraduate
- Admission 2021 in Pakistan Latest Notice For Spring and Fall