Usman Institute of Technology University, Karachi is opening admissions for the 2021 session. Admissions are being offered in various disciplines including Civil, Mechanical, Electrical engineering, and BSCS. The Usman Institute of Technology is a private research university located in the urban area of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
UIT was founded in 1995, and it has 1,300. Usman Memorial Foundation was formed in 1973 in the memory of Late Mohammad Usman, by his family members, friends, and well-wishers. Usman Institute of Technology University, Karachi admission detail mentioned here.
Mr. A.K. Brohi was the first President, while Dr. Manzoor Ahmad was the Secretary-General of the Foundation. There were two Usman Memorial Scholarship awarded to research scholars, namely Dr. Syeda Khatoon for research entitled “An Analysis of Religion Philosophy of Sir Syed Ahmed” and Dr. Rasheed Ahmed Jalandri for research entitled “Deoband Movement and Religious reforms”. Both the research papers were published in the shape of a book.
Usman Institute of Technology University Karachi Engineering Admission 2021 Mechanical Civil BSCS Electrical Eligibility Criteria Dates
- Electrical Engineering
4 Years Bachelor of Engineering Programmes
- Computer Science
4 Years Bachelor of Science Programmes
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
This article is given the eligibility criteria and critical dates related to the admissions to UIT university. Eligibility for Engineering disciplines is given below:
- Higher School Certificate (HSC), Pre-Engineering (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent qualification.
- Cambridge High School Certificate Examinations with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry at primary level, or G.C.E. “A” Level with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
American Grade 12 Diploma plus Achievement Test results in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry (With a score of at least 500 in each).
How to apply:
1. Creation of Admission Portal Accounts
- Register in the Admission portal which can be accessed from www.uit.edu by entering your user ID, password, personal details, and valid, in-use e-mail address. Please record your user ID and password in a safe place and do not disclose these to anyone.
- An admission activation link will be sent to you at your e-mail address. You can proceed with the rest of the online application process using the link in the email.
2. Submission of Application form
- Log in to the Admission portal by using user ID & password
- Fill in the details on each field step by step and upload your recent photograph (See Admission Information for specifications)
- Upload your academic scanned documents (See Admission Information for details)
- Submit the application by clicking the SUBMIT button
3. Application processing fee
- Get print out of fee voucher (the system automatically generates fee voucher after submission of Application)
- Visit any Branch of Bank Al Habib and pay the Admission Processing Fee.
- Submit a scanned copy of the paid voucher through the admission portal
4. Issuance of Admit Card
- After verification of all the information & confirmation of the fee receipt by UIT’s Academic & Administration department’s staff, admit card can be printed from the Admission Portal
- E-mail and SMS alerts will be sent to the candidates to print out Admit cards through the online admission portal
5. The entry of HSC Marks at Admission Portal
- If required, candidates shall be contacted via email to enter their HSC examination aggregate marks on the admission portal using their username and password soon after the announcement of the HSC result.
6. Entrance Test
- The Entrance Test will be held on Expected Soon
- The candidates must bring to admit card & CNIC on the Entry test day
7. Merit List & Medical Examination
- Candidates can check if their name appears in the merit list on the UIT website by entering admit card No.
- Candidates whose names are included in the Merit List will have to undergo Medical Fitness before admission is offered in UIT.
8. Offer Letter & Registration Form
- An offer letter and Registration forms will be collected from the UIT campus.
9. Payment of Registration Fee
- Visit any branch of Bank Al Habib and pay the registration fee.
- Bring all the required documents along with the paid voucher copy to the admission office on the specified schedule.
- The session for your application will time out after 10 minutes. Please ensure to save your progress after every few minutes. While filling the form, keep all your documents with you to save time.
- Recommended browsers with the minimum supported versions include Chrome 49.0, Internet Explorer Edge, Firefox 44.0 for Windows users, and Chrome 40.0 for Macintosh users. The online portal may not function properly if you are using non-supported browsers.
Refund of Tuition Fee
A student who registers and decides not to attend the semester/course for any reason whatsoever, or chooses to withdraw during the semester, must inform the Academic Administration office in writing that he/she is discontinuing the studies.
The date on which the Director (Academic Admin. & Examinations) receives the written intimation determines the percentage of tuition fee be refunded as given below:
|1- During 1st week||80%|
|2- During 2nd week||70%|
|3- During 3rd week||60%|
|4- During the 4th week||50%|
|5- After the 4th week||0%|
1. Students discontinuing their studies without written intimation are not eligible for any refund.
2. Fees other than the tuition fee are not refundable.
3. Students who are rusticated, suspended, or expelled from UIT on account of disciplinary action are not eligible for any refund.
The entry test venue of UIT is NED University as always. UIT is one of the most advanced educational institutes in Pakistan. The information given above is official. Best of luck to all the applicants. The updates and information about the admissions are given here, so stay connected with us.Post Updated By :07/09/2021 - 11:48 AM