Education has taught humans to become mannered humans from a social animal. Without education, It was deferentially not possible to see the world on this stage on which today it is. This is all because of education, learning, and discovering processes. Usman Institute of Technology Karachi NED University Admission 2020 Application Form.
All these things are interconnected without any of the processes of progress that will affect, and output will be change as input is change. Efforts have to be made for more development. The university updates the details about the admission each year we will update them here stay connected.
Admissions open the Last date to apply Expected Soon
The fall semester starts in September and concludes in January.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Computer Systems)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Electronics)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Power)
HSSC-Pre-Engineering (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent excluding any grace marks.
Computer Science Programmes (Undergraduate)
- ⦁ Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- ⦁ Bachelor of Science (Software Engineering)
HSSC-Pre-Engineering (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent OR HSC-Science General (Physics, Computer Science and Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent excluding any grace marks.
Usman Institute of Technology Karachi NED University Admission 2020 Application Form Important Dates
The undergraduate Programs Fee structure
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
First-time charges (for new students) Admission Fee (Non-Refundable) Rs. 15,000 Enrollment Fee Rs. 5,500 Security Deposit (Refundable) Rs. 5,000 Per Semester (for new and continuing students) Tuition Fee Rs. 62,000 Semester Charges Rs. 6,000 Co-curricular activities Rs. 2,000 Examination Fee Rs. 3,000 Total (for continuing students) 73,000 Total (for new students) 98,500
How to Apply
- Sign up at UIT’s online Admission Portal by giving your e-mail address that you are currently using.E-mail from UIT would be sent to you on this e-mail address.
- Open Online Admission Form by using the given link in the first e-mail, received from UIT
- Complete your application details step by step (For details see online admission Demo)
- Pay your application processing fee (as given below) using the system generated fee voucher.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website