Students who are giving 10 Class exams nowadays, defiantly thinking about their results also simultaneously. As this is natural every person thinks about output/result when he/she do some work. Bise Bahawalpur Matric 9th Class Result 2021 will be announced at the end of August.
There are nine boards working under the Punjab board that works successfully under the umbrella of Punjab’s broad examination of SSC and HSSC. They conduct the exam of HSSC first and after the gap of one week of SSC.
Bahawalpur Board 9th class results are soon to be released. A meeting of Punjab Board members finalized a date and released it, which will not be changed now, and this date is not a rumor like many rumors you would have heard before.
This is the official Punjab Board press release. Bahawalpur is the fourth-largest city in Punjab and has many students. This site will also be open for excessing your results, as you know it can take hours on the official site to get to your results, so this is a good alternate. You have to follow the same procedure, enter your full name or roll number. Good luck.
Bise Bahawalpur Matric 9th Class Result 2021 bisebwp Board 9th Result 2021
Respected Viewers: Intermediate 12th Class results will be announced on 30 September 2021 and matriculation 10th Class Result Announced on 16 October 2021.
11th class and 9th class results date will not be set now. However, their date will be announced soon.
- 12th Class Result Expected Date is: 30 September 2021
- 10th Class Result Expected Date is: 16 October 2021
- 11th Class Result Expected Dates: Announced Soon
- 09th Class Result Expected Dates: Announced Soon
|Online Admission Form For HSSC Annual Exam 2021 (Private)|
|Online Registration & Admission For SSC Annual 2021 (Regular)|
|HSSC Registration/Admission Session 2021-18 (Regular)|
|Online Admission/Roll No Slips for SSC Annual Exam 2021 (Private)|
|Print Supervisory Duty Orders|
Rules and regulations
- Resident Inspector shall keep a watch over the Examination center being conducted in his institution.
- Resident Inspector will extend every possible assistance to Center Superintendent for the smooth and fair conduct of examination, including the elimination of disturbance/interference by out-seders
- The Resident Inspector shall be required to stay in his office during the conduct of the examination. However, he may visit the center under the direction of the Board or on the request of the center superintendent
- Persons falling in the categories mentioned below are not eligible for appointment as Resident Inspector
- If he is appointed as Superintendent/Inspector or Member of Mobile Squad etc
- If his close relative is appearing in the center.
- If the Board disqualifies him
What to do in such cases
In such cases, the Head of the Institutions shall inform the Controller of Examinations immediately, who will make alternate arrangements for the appointment of the Resident Inspector
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :10/09/2021 - 11:38 AM