Students who are giving 10 Class exams now a days, defiantly thinking about their result also simultaneously. As this is natural every person thinks about output/result when he/she do some work. Bise Bahawalpur Matric 9th Class Result 2018 will be announce in end of the August.
There are nine boards working under Punjab board who works successfully under the umbrella of Punjab broad of examination of SSC and HSSC. They conduct exam of HSSC first and after the gap of one week of SSC.
Bahawalpur Board 9th class results are soon to be released. A meeting of Punjab Board members finalized a date and released it, which will not be changed now and this date is not a rumor like many rumors you would have heard before. This is official Punjab Board press release. Bahawalpur is the fourth largest city of Punjab and have many students. This site will also be open for excessing your results as you know it can take hours on the official site to get to your results, so this is a good alternate. You have to follow the same procedure, enter your full name or roll number. Good luck.
Bise Bahawalpur Matric 9th Class Result 2018 bisebwp Board 9th Result 2018
Announcement of result
25 July 2018
|Online Admission Form For HSSC Annual Exam 2018 (Private)|
|Online Registration & Admission For SSC Annual 2018 (Regular)|
|HSSC Registration/Admission Session 2016-18 (Regular)|
|Online Admission/Roll No Slips for SSC Annual Exam 2018 (Private)|
|Print Supervisory Duty Orders|
Rules and regulations
- Resident Inspector shall keep a watch over Examination center being conducted in his institution.
- Resident Inspector will extend every possible assistance to Center Superintendent for the smooth and fair conduct of examination, including elimination of disturbance/interference by out-seders
- The Resident Inspector shall be required to stay in his office during the conduct of the examination. However, he may visit the center under the direction of the Board or on the request of the center superintendent
- Persons falling in categories mentioned below are not eligible for appointment as Resident Inspector
- If he is appointed as Superintendent/Inspector or Member of Mobile Squad etc
- If his close relative is appearing in the center.
- If the Board disqualifies him
What to do in such cases
In such cases the Head of the Institutions shall inform the Controller of Examinations immediately, who will make alternate arrangements for appointment of the Resident Inspector
20th of August 2018 is a date announced by all boards under Punjab boards of announcement of result
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.