Electrical Engineering is a professional career that applies sciences, technology and also other problem-solving skills to create, design and maintain products and services. An electrical engineer has kept in view to select technical managerial positions in any industry are local service department. Electrical engineers are the backbone of this digital age. All those countries and nation are making development which has the strong and creative manpower. This age is digital and electronic developed here is a competition of technology just those can stand in the competition which has solid skilled and electrical educated youth and human resource. The requirement of technical expertise for today manager has significantly increased because of the explosion of knowledge in all engineering disciplines. There are thousands of electrical engineers passing their education career and then moving to commercial markets.
An electrical engineering starts at the point of bachelor level degree program. Science background students can move their further career in this degree. All top-ranked universities in the country are offering this distinguished degree program. Normally admission is opened in the month of August and September. Each university offers admission according to its criteria and policies. Students look at the schedule of admission and requirements. Then they apply according to the procedure. It should be kept in mind that electrical engineering is not a word game. It is tough and hard practice study program this degree required utmost attention and focus to get success in numerous marks are grade.
Electrical Engineering Eligibility Criteria Career and Scope in Pakistan
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering).
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics as an additional subject.
- GCSE/A-Levels or an equivalent foreign qualification.
- BSc Degree (with Physics and Mathematics) from a recognized institution.
- Diploma of Associate Engineer/BTech.(Pass) in Electrical / Electronics / Instrument Technology / Telecom / Avionics / IT / Precision Mechanical & Instrument / Radar Technology / Radio Technology / Automation / Instrumentation Process Control.
- The applicant should have obtained at least 60% marks in Intermediate or Diploma of Associate Engineers
- The applicant must have passed the entry test for admission to engineering institutions, arranged by the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, for the academic session to which the applicant is seeking admission.
Degree in engineering with a specialty in electrical engineering may also serve as a starting point for careers in many other diverse fields, ranging from business to law, medicine, and politics, since the problem-solving skills acquired in an electrical engineering programme provide an extraordinarily valuable asset that serves as a solid foundation to progress in any field. In addition to the primary fields of electrical, electronics, and computer engineering, a Bachelors degree in electrical engineering serves as an appropriate base for several allied fields. These include, for example, biomedical engineering, computer science, and aerospace engineering NTDC, PEPCO, LESCO, GEPCO, Kohinoor Energy (Pvt) Ltd and Orient Energy Systems, PTCL, Ericsson, NESCOM, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Huawei, Ufone, Telenor, Mobilink and Wateen etc.