About every years Pak Army invites the application for male cadet course and female/Lady cadet course with updates of recent opportunities available for Join to Pakistan Army (Pak Fauj) including details of all required information for criteria of selection, eligibility, education and age limit. But here on this website now we discuss about how Female can join Pakistan Army as a cadet. Females can join Pak Army through Medical or engineering many courses after completing their graduation and one such important course is the Lady Cadet Course which is mentioned here for people who are intersted in doing these courses.
You have to see all the circumstances and requirements of the lady cadet course which are given below so that you can get your dream job. When your responsibility is refreshing the world in mind, body and spirit, you can never stop looking for the best and the brightest experienced professionals. We have countless new products to create and promote and billions of people to refresh every day.
How to Join Lady Cadet Courses 2017 Apply Online Registration Eligibility Criteria Required Qualifications and Documentations
Corps of Engineers (Engrs):
If you want apply Pak Army Engineering Core, Corps of Ordinance, Core of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, and Information & Computer Technology Officers, then Females can apply in this Corps of Engineers after relevant education and qualification. Candidates having bachelor degree in various fields of engineering that are given below.
- BE – Civil Engineering
- BE – Architectural Engineering
- BE – Town Planning Engineering
- BE – Telecommunication Engineering
- BE – Electrical / Electronics
- BE – Mechatronics / Avionics
- BE – Computer Engineering
- BE Computer Engineering
- B.E / BCS in Computer Software / Computer System and Geo Informatics.
- MCS / Master in Computer Engineering
- Master in Software Engineering
- MS (IS). Geographical Information System (GIS) & Remote Sensing
- Minimum 62.5% marks in annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.
- Preference will be given to candidates with MS/ MSC/ M.Phil qualification.
- There should be no grade D or 3rd Division in the entire academic career while only one grade C/ 2nd division is acceptable.
- Pak Army also accepts bachelor degrees from PEC/ HEC recognized universities or HEC recognized foreign universities.
For commission in Pak Army, the female candidates must be of 28 years of age while the age can be relaxed by GHQ Selection Board up to 35 years in case of better qualification and experience.
- Female Candidate 5’. 2” (157.5 cm)
- As per the Body Mass Index.
- 3.5 Maximum (Near / Far Vision)