Pakistan army is solitary of the unsurpassed armies of all times. It is well thought-out to be the unsurpassed one with high opinion to vocation, spirited, willpower and energy. The myth of the upgrading of Pakistan Army is the invented story of the incarceration of Pakistan, in vision of the actuality that its instigation from the freckled crucial point of a traditional bequest to its in close proximity grouping of an revolutionary and combat windswept ground Army it is an phase of improvement which shrubbery following its taxing and predicament, devastation and disagreement, as it progress sadistically, with scarcity of possessions to go on board on its dominant years. Automated identity card is requisite for the claimant beyond 18 years or else the B forms will be desirable. 6 photographs of the candidate should be attested from the flipside from any gazette officer. The applicant should have conceded his intermediate by getting 70% or supplementary marks and the candidates become visible in O-levels and A-levels should have conceded biology, Physics and Chemistry with bare minimum of a grade C. The students be in the right place to the northern areas and the FATA are being given the entertainment as they can be suitable with 65% marks in their matric and intermediate.
Pak Army Position for Female After Intermediate:
- AFNS-BSC Nursing
Join Pak Army After Intermediate For Female Requirements:
- Only females with Pakistani Nationality are eligible to apply
- Unmarried females, Widow and Separated females can join Pak Army after intermediate
- A candidate must have passed Intermediate with FSC pre medical with at least 50% marks
- Only females between 17 years to 25 years are eligible
- Those female candidates, who have passed their 1st year and appeared in 2nd year exam but result is not announced, they have to bring Hope certificate from their institute
- An intelligence test is required, which must pass an applicant to join Pak Army
- After test, an interview will be held by GHQ, which is compulsory to clear
Pak Army Physical Requirements:
- A girl should not less than 5 feet or 152 cm
- Weight should be as per the body Mass Index
- A medical test is required which is mandatory to pass
Join Pak Army After Intermediate For Female Registration Procedure:
If you are a women and wanted to join Pakistan Army then you must be curious in knowing How To Join Pak Army After Intermediate For Female 2018 so the complete registration process is as follow. Pak Army announces jobs for female students two times in a year through advertisement in newspaper. A female applicant can register through three different ways. Applicants are allowed to register on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. After registration, students will have to report at test center on the date. On test date, it is mandatory to bring required documents. An Applicant also registers through nearest Army selection and recruitment center. At the time of registration a roll number slip will be issued which is mandatory to bring on test date along with documents. It is also mandatory for candidates to sign a bond of minimum 10 years.
How to Join Pakistan Army After Intermediate (FA FSc O A Level) Male/Female
Those candidates who are inauguration Serving Army Soldiers having 50% marks in FA.FSc are also eligible.
The contender are prearranged to surrender their intermediate consequence card with in cooperation the certificate and detailed marks are obligatory, if the individual has completed O-levels or A-levels in that crate the equivalent is mandatory from the apprehensive board.
- Pak Army PMA 135 Long Course ISSB Test Call Letter
- Pak Army PMA 135 Long Course Registration Status
- Join Pak Army After Matric Inter Bachelor
- How to Join Pak Army As A Soldier Online Registration
- Join Pak Army Eligibility Ineligibility Schedule
Inventive certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent. for fear that of ‘O’ level / ‘A’ level, acquiescence of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is compulsory.
Programmed National Identity Card for 18 years and on crest of or Computerized Form “B” all along with Guardian’s involuntary National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for a smaller amount than 18 years old.
- One set of attested photocopies of above announce documents.6 x
- Colored photos decently attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Pioneering as well as three photocopies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also essential for “Repeater Candidates”.
Education, in FA/FSc lowly quantity 60% marks and those students who have sheltered 60% marks or superior than in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hon) and BBA/BPA by way of 50% marks in FA/FSc are apposite to be germane in the Pakistan Army. Those competitor who have residence of area collectively with Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, quarter Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab can have a recreation of 55% marks in FA/FSc. How to Join Pakistan Army After Inter (FA/FSc). You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.