Necessities to Join Pak Army PMA 136 Long Course 2017 are that you have to accomplish 60 % marks in Intermediate. The applicant having Graduate 4 years degree program is appropriate to be the division of this PMA long course. The contender having Graduate 2 years degree program is qualified to be the ingredient of this PMA long course. 60 % marks is compulsory for every and each applicant.Applicant has to go from side to side written test, physical test and an interview conference to search out adequate for this agenda. Admission will stringently be pedestal on merit. The candidates can now apply online. The registration date is from 9th October 2017 to 12th November 2017. The tests will be conducted from the 17th November 2017 to 9th January 2017. The Registration Date that is assigned for the Pak Army PMA Long Course 2017 will be declared soon at this website. You can see it here. The updated details and updates are given here so stay connected here with us. The advertisement which is updated here is for the Regular Commission in Pakistan Army through 141 PMA Long Course. The advertisements shows that Male Intermediate / Bachelors Pass / Serving Army Soldiers has been provided.PMA Long course is going held at Pakistan Military Academy and training duration will be two years.
- Pak Army Commissioned Officers Jobs 2017 Through 137 PMA
- Join Pak Army 137 PMA Long Course Registration Online
- Pak Army PMA 136 Long Course ISSB Test Call Letter
- Pak Army PMA 136 Long Course Registration Status
- Join Pak Army After Matric Inter Bachelor
- How to Join Pak Army As A Soldier Online Registration
- Join Pak Army Eligibility Ineligibility Schedule
Age as on 1 May 2017
|(1)||Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits|
|(2)||Graduates (2 yearsgraduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel||17-23 Years|
|(3)||Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS /BA (Hon) / BBA /BPA)||17-24 Years||–|
|(4)||Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years||–|
Marital Status : Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Nationality : Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
(1) Minimum Height – 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
(2) Visual Standard
|(a)||Distance Vision||With glasses 6/9, 6/12|
|(b)||Near vision||J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses|
(3) Weight – As per the Body Mass Inde
Marks – FA / FSc / Equivalent
Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
Serving Army Soldiers : 50% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate : Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
„A‟ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all candidates who have passed „A‟ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (cannot request for Appeal Medical Board).
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary ground Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure : Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration Through Internet : A candidate can register to just click on Below Link within Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of the Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Join Pak Army 2017 Through 136 PMA Long Course Registration Online Status ISSB Test Call Letter
- Qualification with Age:
- Intermediate or Equivalent degree holder with age from 17 to 22 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (2 Years Degree) holder and Serving Pakistan Navy / Pakistan Air Force with age 17 to 23 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (4 Years Programme) BS / BA (Hon) / BBA / BPA pass with age from 17 to 24 years are eligible to apply.
- Serving Army Soldiers having age between 17 to 25 years are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only Male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Fresh candidates should be unmarried but Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are also eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Pakistani Citizens having domicile of any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply. At final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities of other countries.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height: Every candidate should minimum height 5’ Feet – 4” Inches (162.5 cm).
- Visual Standard: Distance Vision with glasses should be 6/9, 6/12 and Near Vision should be J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- Weight: as per the Body Mass Index.
How to Apply for 141 PMA Long Course:
- A candidate can register via online on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- The candidates may also register by visiting nearest AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) located in every major city of Pakistan.
- AS&RCs are located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
- Registration will be open from October 09 to November 17, 2017 (Including Saturdays / Sundays).
- Preliminary Tests will start from 22nd November 2017 to 19th January 2018.
- In selection procedure, every candidate has to under first Written / Intelligence Tests based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
- After Written / Intelligence Tests qualified candidate will undergo Physical/medical tests and interview at AS&RCs.
- During Physical Test candidates have to pass following tasks given below.
- 6 Km Running task in 8 minutes.
- Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Sit Ups 20 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Chin Ups 3 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing through 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep.
- Successful candidates from the Physical test will be interviewed at AS&RC and after interview only shortlisted candidates will appear for ISSB test.
joinpakarmy.gov.pk 141 Long Course 2017
Registration: 10th October to 13th November 2017.
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests : Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
|Registration||2017 (Including Saturdays / Sundays)|
|Preliminary Tests||2017 (Except Saturdays / Sundays / Closed Holidays)|
Check Registration Status
Note: Repeater candidates must report at concerned AS&RCs from
2017 for preliminary tests.
(A) Written/ Intelligence Tests : Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical / medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
(B) Physical Tests : The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
(a) 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
(b) Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
(c) Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
(d) Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
(e) Ditch Crossing – 7‟.4” x 7‟.4” with a depth of 4‟
Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter.
Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for ISSB Tes Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate‟s performance.
Training Period at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA). 2 Years
Documents Required at AS&RCs
- Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc/ Equivalen
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian‟s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 3 x Passport size Coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as one photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
Note: – Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
Pakistan Nationals Residing Abroad.
Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing for issuance of Application Form They will submit their Application Forms along-with connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by 1st Jan 2017.
A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration (Selection), Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible for traveling to and from Pakistan.
Note:- If selected candidates for current entry are more than the required induction, the left over candidates would be considered for next PMA Long Course entry subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions / merit.
In this course every candidate shall undergo different learning process in which they have to learn about the latest war tactics, tips about hand to hand fight, war surviving, weapon assembling etc. in short we can say that at Pakistan Military Academy a human war machine is developed.The forces will be truly obliged to fulfill your dreams. If you feel yourself capable for this Long Course then step forward to apply and Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer.For further details visit here on this page regular and can ask your questions in below comment sections. Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad and Faisalabad