Jobs in Pak Navy are on hand and applications are request from the well knowledgeable, meticulous, actually fit, well disciplined and aggravated candidates to apply for the Short Service Commission Course 2017-B. The lists of branches in which candidates can apply are prearranged underneath in element. Candidates from each and every one more than Pakistan are salutation to apply for the SSC Course 2017-B simply in that situation if they enjoy related qualification, age, and physical strength as per the criteria brings up in the image placement underneath.It is good quality occasion for all those candidates to have who craving to have job in Pakistan Navy. Subsequent to triumphant employment candidates will be sign up at the position of replacement or Sub replacement according to the local office in which you are submit an application.Those who get ahead of the entry test will send for for physical test in which push-ups, jowl up and sit ups are incorporated in addition administration a determined aloofness in permanent time epoch. One who full fills all these steps will be sending for teaching meeting to Pak NAVY conservatory for one year where candidate has to establish his personality to clutch his duties in a appropriate technique.
Names of Courses:
- Operations Branch Marines & SSG
- Special Branch-IT Specialist
- Medical Branch-Specialist
- Education Branch
- Education Branch-Islamiyat
- Education Branch-Psychologists
- Naval Law Branch
Gender: Both Male and Female citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply but Females are only eligible for Medical Branch-Specialist.
Nationality: Pakistan nationality bearer is welcome to apply.
Details about Courses:
Operations Branch Marines & SSG:
For this branch only male citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply who bears the age limit of 25 years till 1st Jan 2018 with height of 5′ feet 4″ Inches and the eligibility criteria for this branch includes Graduation with at least 55% marks from HEC recognized university and FS.c in Physics & Maths with 55% marks are needed. 3rd Chance of ISSB is not eligible to apply for this branch.
Special Branch-IT Specialist:
In order to get enrolled in Special Branch- IT Specialist Males are needed only with age limit of 27 years till 1st Jan 2018 with height of 5′ feet 4″ Inches and the eligibility criteria for this branch includes BCS/BSE/BIT/MCS/MIT/BE in Computer Engineering with 60% marks and CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 from HEC recognized university.
For this branch Male and Female citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply with age limit of 35 years till 1st Jan 2018 and height of 5 Feet and 4 inches for male and 5 Feet for female is required with MBBS qualification with FCPS/FRCS/MCPS/MS/MD from American Board or equivalent from Special Disciplines of Pakistan and Foreign Medical College which should be recognized by PMDC. Categories for a female is Gynecology and for males, General Surgery, Cardiology, Paediatrics and Orthopaedics are the disciplines to apply for this branch.
For this branch, only male citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply who bears the age limit of 28 years till 1st Jan 2018 with 5 feet 4 Inches and the eligibility criteria for this branch includes MA/MS.c/BS with B.Ed with 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA of 4.0 from HEC recognized university is required.
For this branch Male citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply who bears the age limit of 35 years till 1st Jan 2018 with the qualification of MA in Islamiyat with Dars-e-Nizami Sanad with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 is needed and height of 4 feet 5 Inches.
Education Branch Psychologist:
For this branch similar as above males citizens are eligible to apply with 28 years age limit and 5 feet 4 Inches and qualification of MA/MS.c/BS (four years program) in Psychology with 60% marks or 2.5/4.0 CGPA from HEC recognized university with but Clinical Psychology will be preferred the most.
Join Pak Navy Short Service Commission Courses 2017-B Vacancies Qualification Eligibility Online Registration Dates and Schedule
Naval Law Branch:
For this branch only Male Citizens of Pakistan, with age upto 40 years, height 5′ Feet and 4″ Inches with LLB or LLM degree from HEC recognized university are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
- Interested candidates who wish to apply may register themselves from the website.
- Applications sent directly to the Recruitment Director at Naval Headquarter will stand rejected.
- Online registered applicants must bring a postal order of Rs.300/ in the name of Director of NHQ Islamabad or in forms of cash in lieu at the day of entrance test along with CNIC and registration slip.
- The last date for registration is 18th June 2017.
- Entrance Test will begin on 06th July 2017 and Result will be dispatched on 20th July 2017.
- Entrance Test result can be viewed from the official site of the Navy.
- Preliminary Test will be conducted after Entry Test and application will be issued to those who will qualify the Entrance Test and furthermore the applicants will pass from a number of the tests Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC and these test will lead to final selection by Naval Headquarters.
- Entire eligibility criteria are written in the underneath specified announcement for every branch in frontage of every one branch.
- You are in addition conversant that one who do not conference these eligibility or he is on ineligibility criteria will be unwanted to head.
The candidates may register themselves at the official site of Pakistan Navy or from first to last web relation certain underneath. The online registered candidates must transport postal regulate of Rs. 200/- annoyed in the first name of Director of Recruitment NGQ Islamabad or ready money on the day of entrance test the length of with original CNIC and registration slip. Candidates should go behind assortment programmer / modus operandi for to have triumphant employment. Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. The details about the jobs are given here. Stay connected with us for the updates and details. This sector is the best sector for the jobs.