PAF frequently takes its want of the maximum young people in the soil. It has now obtained new-fangled unqualified depths of human cleverness and manual labor. In cooperation, all partition of PAF are donation unparalleled serviceability rates and triumphant administration of each and every one foundation. Pakistan Air Force has been separated hooked on three commission subdivisions pedestal ahead the necessities. And every one commission is supplementary separated into the branches. Pakistan Air Force PAF encourage applications beginning unsullied juvenile, vigorous & artistic in cooperation Male & Female Pakistani national Students & Candidates whose age sandwiched between 18 to 22 Years Intermediate & A Level Passed to acquire Commission in diverse Departments in a range of grassland to Join Pak Air force to discover and hand round Nation
SERVICE COURSES FOR OFFICERS
Officers are promoted to the next higher rank keeping in view their service performance, medical history, command and staff appointments, and service courses. A number of service courses are offered to officers wherein a wide range of subjects related to command and staff appointments are taught. These courses are as follows:-
- Basic Staff Course (BSC)
- Junior Command and Staff Course (JC&SC)
- Senior Command and Staff Course (SC &SC)
The three categories of expenses are:
- (Permanent Commission ) PC
- (Special Purpose Short Service Commission) SPSSC
- (Short Service Commission) SSC
Recruitment process will comprise the following.
- Registration/Online Registration (Bring all documents and CNIC) at selection center or PAF Selection & Recruitment Centers located at Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, D.I Khan and Shaheed Benazirabad.
- >>>>> Check Details & APPLY Online Click Here.
- Intelligence tests (excluding Drivers, HS-II, STM, Khadim, Cook.
- Practical test in concerning field.
- An Interview in front of Air Headquarters Selection Board.
- The final selection on merit by (AHR) as per the provincial seat quota.
- A medical test of the selected candidates.
Note: All candidates are supposed to be Computer literate as they have to appear for a Computer based test. No mobile phones will be allowed at selection centers, and prospectus/brochure is available at designated centers on payment of 100/- Rupees.
Registration & Deadline:
Online/Offline registration is open from 16 to 30th of October, 2017.
GRANT OF PERMANENT COMMISSION TO PAF OFFICERS HOLDING SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION
Officers holding Short Service Commission (SSC), Special Purpose Short Service Commission (SPSSC) and Extended Service Commission (ESC) are eligible for the grant of Permanent Commission (PC) after three and subsequent years of their commissioned service subject to the following conditions:-
- The officer must be below 36 years of age at the time of commissioning
- The officer must have minimum grading of last three years annual OERs as high average, without any adverse remarks
- The officer should possess a very satisfactory record in all respects
- The officers who qualify eligibility criteria are detailed for ISSB and those recommended by ISSB are considered for PC
- The lady officers who are willing for PC, may be considered for the same on completion of 10 years of commissioned service
- The date of PC would be the date of notification
Posts Nomenclature, BPS & Age Limitations:
- Assistant (BPS-15)/18-25 Age.
- Laboratory Foreman (BPS-15)/20-30 Age.
- Assistant Foreman (BPS-15)/25-30 Age.
- Civilian Religious Teacher (Khateeb/Imaan Masjid)/(BPS-14)/18-25 Age.
- AFNS Nursing Sisters/(BPS-14)/21-45 Age.
- Sports Coach/(BPS-14)/28-40 Age.
- Civilian Storekeeper/(BPS-14)/18-28 Age.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/(BPS-11)/18-25 Age.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/(BPS-09)/18-25 Age.
- Assistant Storekeeper, Medical Assistant, Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Operators, Nurse, HS-II (Machine Operator, Printman), HS-II (Photo film Maker), Kahdim Masjid, Patwari, Receptionist, Lab Attendant, Technician, STM (Book Binder), Driver (MTD) and others.
Following folks need not apply as per the customary ineligibility conditions.
- Terminated from any Government service or Armed forces.
- Convicted by the court of Law on moral turpitude.
- Rejected from Armed forces appeal medical board, central medical board or any other medical board.
- Ones are concealing the real academic qualification.
- Folks who present/represent forged documents.
- in addition to the age limit specified, each candidate will be relaxed for further 05 years in upper age.
- Already serving individuals (Government Employees) should bring NOC from respective department.
- Candidates belonging to scheduled castes and far-flung areas (Sindh (R), Northern Areas, FATA, AJK) will be relaxed (besides) up to 03 more years.
Join Pakistan Air Force recommend Permanent Commission in 140 GD(P), 86 CAE, 23 AD, 21 A & SD, 05 Logistics 2017. Join PAF 140 GD (P) Male And Female 2017. Pakistan Air Force recommend you not no more than a occupation but a gifted profession as well. It proffers a variety of employment knowledge that you can position to use in construction a triumphant occupation. Pakistan Air Force tender you not simply an occupation but a shows potential occupation as well. It suggests a series of employment experiences that you be capable of position to use in construction an unbeaten career. Whether you have ended FSc or regarding to take home a graduate degree in Engineering, Medical and Information Technology etc., a occupation is in the making for you in PAF.