Chief Minister Punjab E-rozgar training program is started for these designated districts of all Punjab. Admission for this program is started now. This program is initiated to make youth skilled and to meet the challenge of unemployment in the province. This unique program is started with the help of the Punjab Information Technology Board. This is a milestone for PITB. The government has believed that empowering the youth with creative skills will give output in the shape of the economic revolution. There are three-course tracks that will be taught. E-rozgar program objective is to help the youth of Pakistan become self-employed and self-sustainable by training them in earning income through the internet and to increase the exposure of youth by training them in freelancing online through freelancing they get to attract with foreign ethnicity and contribute positively to Pakistan by bringing in foreign currency.
CM Punjab E-Rozgar Training Program 2020 :
There are three (03) Course tracks of this training program. Which are describing here with detail
- Content Writing, Proposal Writing, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Internet Research, Virtual Assistant, Email Marketing, Recruitment, Data Entry, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, E-commerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Creative Designing :
- Graphic Design, Logo Design, UI / UX Design, Books / eBooks, Corporate Identity Kit, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Banner Design & Coral Draw.
CM Punjab E-Rozgar Training Program 2020 Freelancing All Districts
Eligibility Criteria For E-Rozgar Program :
- Minimum education 16 year
- Age should be less than 35 year
- Candidate must be Punjab domicile
- Having Valid CNIC
How to apply for E-rozgar program :
- Apply Online
- Must pass the online entry test
- Submit online certificates
- There will be verification of documents
- There will be an introductory session
- Commencement of classes
Last Date to Apply for E-rozgar program :
16th July 2019
This program eRozgaar is not just a training program but a revolution that will help generate employment and prepare Pakistan to run in the race of the future of work around the world. One of the major objectives of this project is to provide training opportunities to youth for self-employment using internet based freelancing.