Chief Minister of Punjab announced the new project of provide international education through Technical and Vocational Training Authority. Government of Punjab took this steps for the young generation of the Punjab. Govt want to provide the international education under the combination of the Sri Lankan instructor and Toyota and city Guilds.
Government of Punjab is going to start this project in the total four district of Punjab, and the duration of these short courses will be consist on six months. These all technical food courses will be held on Technical and Vocational Training Authority Government of Punjab. This is best step of the Government of Punjab to provide these type of courses in Punjab. Technical and Vocational Training Authority Government of Punjab is announce many different educational and technical courses on time by time.
TEVTA Punjab Food Preparation and Cooking Courses Youth Training Program 2019 Application Form How to Apply Eligibility Criteria
Technical and Vocational Training Authority Government of Punjab is providing this cooking course that are given below.
- Food preparation and cooking (Pastry)
- Food preparation and cooking (culinary art)
Terms, Conditions and Instructions:
- This course will be consist on 6 months
- Education requirement is Matric/SSC for male and Female
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Classes will be start from 27 April 2019.
- Last date of submission of form 22 April 2019
- Admission will be provided on free of cost.
- Training material will be provided on free of cost.
- Uniform will be provided on free of cost.
- After these course you can get a better future in Pakistan and overseas countries.
- For getting admission you can contact to your related TEVTA Colleges.
here we provide you all information about this Courses, if you have any question then comment us in the bolow comment box we will get you back.