Family Welfare workers board is inviting applications from Punjab domiciled women for the diploma course. Candidate must be FSc (pre-medical). Training will be provided in regional training institutes. Regions have been mentioned and districts list for the respective region is provided in the ad image. Candidates will be awarded monthly cash stipend. If you are interested and want to apply then read this post carefully. The candidate who passed and completes this course successfully will be eligible to apply for the FWW position. FWTI is Contributing to building human and institutional capacity to engage in policy-oriented research, awareness-raising campaigns. Diploma Course For Family Welfare Workers Punjab Admission 2021
Population Welfare Training Institute was established in 1981, with the broad objective of imparting Non-Clinical Training to Departmental staff and to the target audience through step-down training. Capacity building of Departmental Personnel includes subjects of office and financial management, community mobilization, communication skills. In the wake of 18th constitutional amendment, the Institute was devolved to the Population Welfare Department Punjab on 04-12-2010. The Population Welfare Training Institute has been strengthened in respect of increased training capacity, improved quality of training and conduction of research work through execution and completion of the ADP Scheme Strengthening of PWTI 2021.
Diploma Course For Family Welfare Workers Punjab Admission 2021 How To Apply
How To Apply :-
- Write Application in the name of respective training center principal
- Complete address and contact number must be mention clearly
- Attach required documents and send to regional training center.
- F.Sc. pre-medical (45% marks) (With physics, chemistry, and biology as compulsory subject)
- Matric 45% marks (With physics, chemistry, and biology as compulsory subject)
- Age limit is 15-30 years
- The applicants should submit attested photocopies of Matric (Science) and F. Sc. (Pre-medical) Certificates
- Mark sheets
- Permanent Residence Certificate
Last Date To Apply :-
- Last date for submission of application is
The Population Welfare Department offers a broad range of clinical and non-clinical, administrative, and management training. Basic and refresher, short and long courses are arranged for the PWD employees as well as for staff of the Health and Line Departments, NGOs, ulema, public representatives, and people from the civil society including teachers.