Federal Board OF Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad providing its examination responsibilities in all over the Pakistan Provinces Punjab, Khyber Pakhtoon Kha, Sindh, Baluchistan, including northern areas, Kashmir and all over the Pakistan, and also spread its network other overseas countries. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary education was established in Islamabad under the act of Body of Ministry Federal Education and Professional Training Division.
It is authorized with financially and administratively organized, rule and regulation of schools and colleges it’s development and control of intermediate and Secondary education in general and organized and proceed the examinations in schools of matric 9th 10th and conduct examinations in the institute and colleges of Intermediate Part-I and Part-II that affiliated with this board.
FBISE has been announced the date sheet 2020 this month. All students of FBISE intermediate Date sheet 2020 Part-I ICS, Fsc, FA may download their date sheets from the official website of FBISE and this Page. FBISE board provides inter Part-I date sheet 2020 as per regular schedule each year. It is hereby express that intermediate Part-I final exam 2020 under the Federal board will start from April 18th, 2020.
FBISE Federal Board Inter Part 1 Date Sheet 2020 Download For FA FSc 11th Class Online
- Students have to reach in the exam center 45 mint before on 1st paper and 30 mint before remaining paper.
- Write answer on both sides of the paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic devices are strictly not allowed.
- All students come along with all-important accessories for writing because in the hall nothing will be given for exchange or transfer.
- Smoking not allowed in the exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on a specific place on the answer sheet, and when you receive a question paper write your roll number on it on the top right corner.
- Write correct question No on answer sheet, according to the number of questions on the question paper.
- When you complete your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribute, you can’t leave the exam hall.
- You can use a simple and scientific calculator, not a computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question two times.
Here we have arranged for you all information about this topic and date sheet of Intermediate Part-I. So if you need further information about this topic and want to ask any question then comment us below in the comment section we will provide further detail regarding this topic.