Due to Covid-19 the Government of Pakistan issued the statement to not hold any exams for this year 2021. According to the Federal Education Minister, the annual exam of Matric and intermediate will be conducted in May/June. This year Metric and intermediate exams delayed due to the situation of Covid-19. The Board provides the annual date sheet of the Metric exam earlier so that the students can get the schedule of the exam.
The Students must connect with us for the latest updates about the exams. The Board issued the date sheet of the theory exam and after that issue the practical date sheet. All those students who appear in the theory exam can check their date sheet online at this site kitaab.com.pk and also check their practical exam date sheet at this site.
Federal Board OF Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad providing its examination responsibilities all over the Pakistan Provinces Punjab, Khyber Pakhtoon Kha, Sindh, Baluchistan, including northern areas, Kashmir and all over Pakistan, and also spread its network to other overseas countries. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary education was established in Islamabad under the act of the Body of Ministry Federal Education and Professional Training Division.
It is authorized with financially and administratively organized, rule and regulation of schools and colleges it’s development and control of intermediate and Secondary education in general and organized and proceed the examinations in schools of matric 9th 10th and conduct examinations in the institute and colleges of Intermediate Part-I and Part-II that affiliated with this board.
FBISE has been announced the date sheet 2021 this month. All students of FBISE intermediate Date sheet 2021 Part-I ICS, Fsc, FA may download their date sheets from the official website of FBISE and this Page. FBISE board provides inter Part-I date sheet 2021 as per regular schedule each year. It is hereby express that the intermediate Part-I final exam 2021 under the Federal board will start soon
FBISE Federal Board Inter Part 1 Date Sheet 2021 Download For FA FSc 11th Class Online
- Students have to reach the exam center 45 mint before 1st paper and 30 mint before the remaining paper.
- Write the answer on both sides of the paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic devices are strictly not allowed.
- All students come along with all-important accessories for writing because in the hall nothing will be given for exchange or transfer.
- Smoking not allowed in the exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on a specific place on the answer sheet, and when you receive a question paper write your roll number on it on the top right corner.
- Write correct question No on the answer sheet, according to the number of questions on the question paper.
- When you complete your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribution, you can’t leave the exam hall.
- You can use a simple and scientific calculator, not a computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question two times.
Here we have arranged for you all information about this topic and the date sheet of Intermediate Part-I. So if you need further information about this topic and want to ask any question then comment below in the comment section we will provide further detail regarding this topic.Post Updated By :30/03/2021 - 03:46 PM