The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad was established by the body of consultant Ministry of education and professional training divisions through the act of 1975. After this board establish Ministry of education gave it authority to handle financially and administratively organized all institute schools and colleges, direct control them, and develop their requirements and control them with use of your authority, and this board will also responsible for conduct their intermediate and secondary education. This board conduct their examinations system in over country institution school and colleges that are affiliated with Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary education Islamabad.
Currently FBISE has announced the date sheet of Intermediate examination FA/Fsc/ICS Part-II. All Federal board Intermediate candidates that were waiting for the Date sheet of the FBISE Inter part 2 classes and There can be simultaneous Board upload the Roll Number Slip on Endorsed website, those students whose registered as a private candidate, the FBISE providing them their roll number slips on their home address.
Federal Board is ready to get their exam in this month. Federal board inform that all examination conduct for both category student private and regular student on basis of the coming year and same rule and regulation will apply to student. The exam will be organized by this month April 2019. So students may download their exam date sheet from FBISE website and it’s also available here in our page.
FBISE Federal Board Inter Part 2 Date Sheet 2019 Download For FA FSc 12th Class Online
Important Notes for Students:
- Student have to reach in exam center 45 mint before on 1st paper and 30 mint before remain paper.
- Write answer on both side of paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phone or any other electronics device are strictly not allowed.
- All student come along with all important accessories for writing because in hall no thing will be given for exchange or transfer.
- Smoking not allowed in exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on specific place on answer sheet, and when you receive question paper write you roll number on it on top right corner.
- Write correct question No on answer sheet, according to the number of question on question paper.
- When you end your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribute you can’t leave exam hall.
- You can use simple and scientific calculator, not computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question on two times.
Here we discussed about the date sheet of Intermediate FA/Fsc/ICS Part-II. So if you need further information about these subject, or if you have any query about these topic then you can ask us with write comment, in comment box that given below, we will get you back for your help soon.