The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad was established by the body of consultant Ministry of education and professional training divisions through the act of 1975. After this board establishes the Ministry of education gave it the authority to handle financially and administratively organized all institute schools and colleges, direct control them, and develop their requirements and control them with use of your authority, and this board will also responsible for conducting their intermediate and secondary education. This board conducts its examinations system in over country institution schools and colleges that are affiliated with the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary education Islamabad.
Currently, FBISE has announced the date sheet of Intermediate examination FA/Fsc/ICS Part-II. All Federal board Intermediate candidates that were waiting for the Date sheet of the FBISE Inter part 2 classes and There can be simultaneous Board upload the Roll Number Slip-on Endorsed website, those students whose registered as a private candidate, the FBISE providing them their roll number slips on their home address.
Federal Board is ready to get their exam this month. Federal board inform that all examination conduct for both category student private and regular student on basis of the coming year and same rule and regulation will apply to the student. The exam will be organized by this month April 2021. So students may download their exam date sheet from the FBISE website and it’s also available here on our page.
FBISE Federal Board Inter Part 2 Date Sheet 2021 Download For FA FSc 12th Class Online
Important Notes for Students:
- Students have to reach in exam center 45 mint before 1st paper and 30 mint before remain paper.
- Write the answer on both sides of the paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device are strictly not allowed.
- All students come along with all-important accessories for writing because in the hall nothing will be given for exchange or transfer.
- Smoking not allowed in the exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on a specific place on the answer sheet, and when you receive question paper write your roll number on it in the top right corner.
- Write correct question No on the answer sheet, according to the number of questions on the question paper.
- When you send your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribution, you can’t leave the exam hall.
- You can use a simple and scientific calculator, not a computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question two times.
Here we discussed the date sheet of Intermediate FA/Fsc/ICS Part-II. So if you need further information about these subject, or if you have any query about this topic then you can ask us with write comment, in the comment box that given below, we will get you back for your help.