It is a land of wonders blessed with unparalleled natural beauty. Its breath-taking landscapes, high mountains blanketed with green grass and covered with towering trees, the snow-capped peaks forming a stunning background, the meandering rivers curling through mountains, the naturally formed cascades and lakes cast a spell on the beholder.
The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir is striving for providing a quality learning experiences to our graduates in an environment conducive to nurturing their capabilities and imparting them hands-on research experience in research skills for the exploitation of local resources and sharing their research findings with the international community for the benefit of humanity.
Azad Jammu Kashmir University Date Sheet 2021 Announced For BSc BA BCOM MSc MA MCOM AJKU Date Sheet 2021
For the admission in the undergraduate (BS 4-year, M.A/ M.Sc.) programs where entry test is mandatory, the applicant will deposit Rs. 500/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or their concerned campuses. In case the applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit Rs. 200/- as entry test fee for each additional program).
(1) Attested copies of all educational certificates and Degrees.
(2) Attested Copy of UGAT/ Entry Test Certificate (if applicable)
(3) Character Certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
(4) Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University.
(5) NOC Certificate in case of Intermediate other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
(6) A copy of Domicile & State Subject Certificate.
(7) A copy of the National Identity Card/ Form-B
(8) Four recent passport size photographs.
Examination date sheets
- AJK Medical College Muzaffarabad MBBS 1st and 2nd Professional Annual Examination 2021 Results
- Online Roll No Slip for BA/B.Sc Annual Examination 2021
- MA Physical Education, M.An Islamic Studies, M.A History, and MSc Statistics Annual 2021 Results
- Latest Datasheets
- Datesheet B.A/B.Sc 2021
- Syllabi for B.A/B.Sc
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.