University of engineering and technology, UET Lahore is one of the best universities among all the engineering universities in Pakistan. Many students apply in UET for different fields and according to the field chosen by them, they give a test of ECAT. Students shall prepare very well for the test, so they can get admission easily in their desired program, as the merit of UET is becoming high every year.
The main Campus of UET Lahore is located in the beautiful city of Lahore. This campus of UET institution started its career in 1921 after the Lahore campus was established many other campuses opened up in other cities. In the year 1932, the institution was affiliated with the University of Punjab for an award of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
The ECAT entry test is soon going to be held in UET. If you have done your FSC then it is time to apply for the admissions and give the entry test. You have to be prepared for the test as the test will be the competition between the best minds. The dates for ECAT are given below.
Dates for ECAT
- Registration Start Date: June 2021
- Registration Last Date: 27th June 2021
- Orientation Day: 2nd July 2021 to 3rd July 2021
- Entry Test Date: 5th to 8th July 2021.
UET Lahore ECAT Test 2021 Schedule Date Sheet Application Form Submission
Entrance Test Schedule
- Entrance Test Online Registration available from 18-06-2021
- Deadline for Online Registration 20-07-2021
- Entrance Test (all Centers) 01-08-2021
- Announcement of Entrance Test’s Result 02-08-2021
University admission and two semesters fee and funds for the academic year are payable in advance at the time of admission to B.Sc. Engineering classes. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit in the University examination if they have any amount overdue to be paid.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiyat
- Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Department of Computer System Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Academic Organization
- Academic Programs
How to Apply
- The applicants can apply through www.enggentrancetest.pk online.
- The applicants deposit an entry test fee of RS 2500/- (which is non-refundable) in any UBL United Bank Limited.
- UET Account Number is 205505522.
- After the fee deposit, the applicants received a receipt that has 10 digits transaction number.
- Landline Number 091-9216784
- Email: [email protected]
Paper Marks Pattern with Engineering departments
This test is for the students applying for Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, and other Engineering. This test contains the following subjects with their marks.
- Physics 60 MCQ’s
- Maths 60 MCQ’s
- Chemistry 60 MCQ’s
- English 20 MCQ’s
The ETEA will charge negative marks with every inaccurately answered MCQs scoring four marks, wrong answer -1 marks, and skipped MCQs with 0 Marks. The easy way to understand this is that if a candidate has 50 score answers, 40 wrong answers, and 110 blanks answers, then he would get the given marks.
Formula For Negative Marking:-
50 x 4 + 40 x (-1) + 120 x (0) = 200 – 40 + 0= 160 marks out of maximum 800
The last date for submitting the Entry Test Application is September 1st up to 4:00 pm. Guidelines for the preparation of Entry tests are available on the website. The result of the Combined Entry Test would be declared also and would be available on the UET website. However, the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on the test date. For further news, information keeps visiting our website.Post Updated By :12/08/2021 - 11:37 AM