UET Lahore Sub Campus Kala Shah Kaku KSK Admission 2018. Engineering test ECAT for applicants. The sample paper and application form download for admission 2018 in Electrical Mechanical and Chemical engineering. UET Lahore Sub Campus Kala Shah Kaku KSK Admission 2018. Test dates are also mentioned below along with the dates and schedule for the submission of application forms and the registration forms. ECAT Test Date Syllabus Sample Papers Model Papers in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in Punjab. ECAT dates and UET programs and instructions details are given below.
University of Engineering and Technology UET Kala Shah Kaku is going to conduct it’s Engineering College Admission Test ECAT. You have to pass your FSC with at least 60% marks and then you have to pass a very challenging engineering test known as ECAT which stands for Engineering College Admission Test. ECAT has 4 sections based on 4 subjects. These are English, Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science (or Chemistry). Every University is offering Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Civil, Hardware engineering and some new fields like Robotics, Aeronautics and Mechatronics are also being offered.
UET Lahore Sub Campus Kala Shah Kaku KSK Admission 2018 ECAT Test Date Syllabus Sample Papers Model Papers in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in Punjab
KSK campus is offering four years’ bachelor’s degree program in following disciplines.
- BSc.Mechanical Engineering
- BSc.Electrical Engineering
- BSc.Chemical Engineering
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BSc. Electrical Engineering Technology
- BSc. Chemical Engineering Technology
- BSc. Biomedical Engineering Technology Centre
Expected ECAT DATES
- ECAT TEST DATE: 16th July 2018
- APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: June 2018
- ADMISSION DATE: 4TH September 2018
Important Instructions Concerning UET ECAT Test Syllabus Sample Papers
- The test is of 100 minutes
- The test includes MCQs
- Each MCQ has 4 options
- The subjects mandatory in ECAT are mathematics, English, and Physics
- Candidates who apply for Computer Engineering will have Computers in their ECAT while candidates who apply for Chemical Engineering will give the test of Chemistry instead of Computers
- Mobile phones, electronics or any further helpful electronic gadget is not allowed in the examination hall
- Candidates are required to be in the examination hall 30 minutes before the start of the elimination
- No extra marks will be given to any candidate for the paper
- Candidates will be given an extra bubble sheet where they will record their MCQs
- Candidates can use a black or blue pointer to fill the circle for each question on the MCQ answer bubble sheet
The combinations are Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry, and eligibility criteria are F.Sc.(Pre-Engg) or Equivalent Examination/ B.Sc/Applicable DAE/B.Tech (Pass) with Minimum OF 60% Marks. All the candidates are required to stay with us to get maximum updates concerning UET Lahore Sub Campus Kala Shah Kaku KSK Admission 2018 ECAT. The test dates will be available as soon as they are updated by UET.