Engineering is the most chosen and preferable degree program by students after medical, in our country medical and engineering is two professions that are considered most earning professions, which is true but not all the time, sometimes people earn more in a profession other than medical and engineering.
But it is a mindset in our country for years which is difficult to change instantly people will become aware and will understand this fact gradually with the passage of time. The student must work hard, so they can score well and get admission to desired engineering university.
UET Peshawar’s main campus is going to conduct the ETEA Entry Test in the next month. ETEA is an extensive test based on 4 subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry (or Computer), and English. The paper pattern of ECATS conducted by all universities is the same, which is, 30 MCQs each, for all science subjects and 10 for English, You have 90 minutes to complete the test so be well-prepared and practice a lot.
ETEA test result and selection in any engineering university is not based on its result only. ETEA test has 30% weightage and FSC has 70% so in this manner your previous educational results and performance matter a lot. Good Luck!
UET Peshawar Main Campus Admission 2021 ETEA Test Answer Key Result Merit List Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in KPK
Entrance Test Schedule
- Entrance Test Online Registration available from 18-06-2021
- Deadline for Online Registration 20-07-2021
- Entrance Test (all Centers) 01-08-2021
- Announcement of Entrance Test’s Result 02-08-2021
University admission and two semesters fee and funds for the academic year are payable in advance at the time of admission to B.Sc. Engineering classes. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit in the University examination if they have any amount overdue to be paid.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiyat
- Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Department of Computer System Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Academic Organization
- Academic Programs
How to Apply
- The applicants can apply through www.enggentrancetest.pk online.
- The applicants deposit an entry test fee of RS 2500/- (which is non-refundable) in any UBL United Bank Limited.
- UET Account Number is 205505522.
- After the fee deposit, the applicants received a receipt that has 10 digits transaction number.
- The applicants must pass the intermediate Pre-Engineering from any recognized board.
- The applicants who are waiting for the result of FSC/DAE part 2 are also eligible to apply for the Entry Test.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have a Khyber Pakhtoon Kha domicile.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
- Landline Number 091-9216784
- Email: [email protected]
Here we provided you all information about UET Peshawar admission, if you need more information regarding this subject then you can ask us through a comment in the below comment box. We will get you back with further guidelines, and if you want an update with new jobs or new colleges’ university admissions, then you should visit our website on daily basis.
Admissions 2021 details of UET Peshawar Main Campus ETEA Test Answer Key Result Merit List Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering. We try our level best to give you complete information that you need, hope we can full fill your requirements and demands. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :03/08/2021 - 11 :50 AM