Many students choose engineering degree by their own choice and many are forced to choose it, which is wrong thing parents must give space to their children that they can choose their degree program according to their interests and choice because it is a lifetime decision that the degree on the level of graduation student choose is equal to the profession he/she chooses.
Doing engineering is the dream of every pre-Engineering student. The profession chosen by a person is a career he or she chooses to achieve something in his or her life, that’s why this decision should be totally chosen by a person himself, so the person will never regret in his/her life.
Another Sub Campus of UET Peshawar is located in the beautiful city of Abbottabad. This campus of UET has established just a few years ago after the Peshawar campus was established. ETEA entry test is soon going to be held in UET and if you have done your research you must know that being inducted in UET is no easy task. UET Abbottabad is offering all engineering courses and is recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council PEC. Be well prepared because you are going to compete for the best minds.
UET Peshawar Sub Campus Abbottabad Campus Admission 2021 ETEA Test Answer Key Result Merit List Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in KPK
ECAT Entry Test Venues UET Peshawar
- Abbottabad/AJK and Gilgit Baltistan Boards – Abbottabad Center, Ayub Medical College
- Peshawar, Mardan Kohat Boards – Peshawar center (1) Islamia College Ground (2) Cricket Ground opposite to Khyber Medical College Peshawar
- Swat and Malakand boards – Swat center
- D.i.Khan and Bannu boards – D.i.khan Center
- Federal and all other boards – Any center
University admission and two semesters fee and funds for the academic year are payable in advance at the time of admission to B.Sc. Engineering classes. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit in the University examination if they have any amount overdue to be paid.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiyat
- Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Department of Computer System Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Academic Organization
- Academic Programs
How to Apply
- The applicants can apply through www.enggentrancetest.pk online.
- The applicants deposit an entry test fee of RS 2500/- (which is non-refundable) in any UBL United Bank Limited.
- UET Account Number is 205505522.
- After the fee deposit, the applicants received a receipt that has 10 digits transaction number.
- Landline Number 091-9216784
- Email: [email protected]
Entry Test details
- Candidates must appear in the entry test conducted by the government of Khyber Pakhtun khwa KPK, Educational testing and evaluation agency (ETEA).
- Candidates, who have passed three years post martic diploma of Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) examination and have obtained at least 60% un-adjusted marks are also eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates who have appeared in Part-II of Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination or 3-year Diploma in Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) examination and are awaiting their results are also eligible to appear in the entrance test. All other admission conditions will be applicable.
- Students who have passed 12th Class Intermediate (Pre Engineering) or ( ICS) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, have obtained at least 60% marks, are eligible to apply for entry test.
Pattern of ETEA
ETEA test consists of 100 MCQ’s, each of them has 4 marks. There is also a negative marking in it, for every correct answer there are 4 marks, on the wrong answer -1, and if left blanks you get 0. The total time allowed for the test is 100 minutes. These MCQ’s are divided in the following way,
- Physics 30 MCQ’s
- Mathematics 30 MCQ’s
- Chemistry/Computer 30 MCQ’s
- English 10 MCQ’s
We are trying our level best to give you complete information that you are searching for, hope we can full fill your requirements and demands. For further news details and information about ETEA, MCAT and any other entry test keep visiting our website you will get each and every information here with the latest dates and schedule thank you for your precious time keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :03/08/2021 - 12:13 PM