Admissions are open in UET Taxila Main Campus Admission 2021 ECAT. See the test paper download and the sample paper instructions for ECTA. The entry will also be conducted to select the most capable students for UET Taxila Main Campus Admission 2021 ECAT in UnderGraduate and Graduate Programs. The entry test dates and schedule along with test venue and further details concerning UET Taxila Main Campus Admission 2021 ECAT in UnderGraduate and Graduate Programs are as mentioned below.
There are different combinations in the ECAT test Red booklet. Read booklet contains three major subjects Chemistry, Computer, and Statistics. Pakprep.com provides complete material for the preparation of the ECAT test we more than 15,000+ solved MCQs along with an explanation that helps students to get the desired result in the ECAT test. We are giving this information to our users so they can prepare well for ECAT and score well.
UET Taxila Main Campus Admission 2021 ECAT Test Date Syllabus Sample Papers Model Papers in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in Punjab
ECAT Paper Instructions for UET UET Taxila Main Campus:
- Fill in your name in Block letters and Entry test roll no. with a ballpoint pen on this question paper and Answer sheet clearly
- With Answer Sheet is attached to a duplicate sheet which makes a carbon copy of the original sheet. Original sheet is to be returned and duplicate sheet is for you
- Borrowing, talking, whispering, waving hands or moving the head around is strictly prohibited during the examination hall
- You are not allowed to use Mobile phones, Programmable calculators, and Extra paper while your paper.
- Blank page attached with this question paper can be used for rough work
- If more than one box found shaded either partially or completely, no marks will be given for that question
Dates of Admissions
- ECAT TEST DATE: Expected Soon
- APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: Expected Soon
- ADMISSION DATE: Expected Soon
Attachments with the Application Form
i. Photocopy of CNIC or Computerized B-form issued by NADRA.
ii. Two Passport size photographs (one to be pasted on the Printed application Form (F-I) and one on the declaration form (F-0)).
iii. Attested copy of domicile must be attached with the Printed application.
iv. Attested copy of Matric Result Card.
v. Attested photocopy of F.Sc. Result Card/Certificate is MUST
The requirement of Photo-ID at the Test Centre during Entry Test
Applicants are reminded to arrange for photo-ID like any original document (CNIC, SSC certificate, HSSC-I certificate, Domicile or Driving License, etc) having a photograph for presentation in the Entry Test Centers during the Entry Test. Failure to present a photo-id may result in expulsion from the Test Center.
University of Engineering and Technology UET is going to conduct its Engineering College Admission Test ECAT. UET has its main campus in Taxila, a historic city adjacent to Islamabad. Getting admission here is every engineering student’s dream, and it’s no easy task. Thousands of students apply here and only a few hundred are chosen, depending upon the availability of the seats. UET is offering Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Civil, Hardware engineering, and some new fields like Robotics, Aeronautics, and Mechatronics are also being offered. ECAT has 4 sections based on 4 subjects. These are English, Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science (or Chemistry). Good Luck with your ECAT.