University of Central Punjab UCP has now opened the admissions for the students who ought to apply to engineer university. Institute thus invites applications of the candidates who are worthy of the best way of acquiring education in the field of engineering. Students can apply for admissions at the University of Central Punjab. All the information that you require for the admissions is given here at this site for your assistance.
The quality of education in the 21st century is hard to find. Yet, there is a lot of competition among the people. They have taken over the old educational paradigms, and new concepts have emerged in the world of learning. Therefore, they are now providing the best educational system.
The UCP was started in the year of 1999 and this is the first private sector engineering university in Pakistan. The people, therefore, try to get admission to this university. The admissions are open in this university. You must apply for the admissions soon Information about the admissions will be given to you soon here at this site.
The classes will be started soon after the admissions’ enrollment, which will help you out with the admissions. The merit list of the candidates who have qualified for the admissions will be given and applied on the notice board. The letters will also be mailed to the home address. Soon, spring 2021 dates will be uploaded here.
The University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Engineering Admission Fall 2021 ECAT Entry Test Merit Lists Dates and Schedule
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Students
- The applicant must hold a foreign nationality at the time of application and admission.
- The applicant must have passed higher secondary school or the equivalent with a minimum of 60% for Pharmacy and Engineering Programs and 45% for other offered programs at UCP, and the students may have the following combination of subjects for Pharmacy, Life Sciences, and Engineering Programs:
- Pharm-D/Life Sciences: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering & Civil Engineering: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- The applicant must have either
- Passed the entrance test of UCP OR
- Scored a minimum of 550 each on SAT II, i) Chemistry ii) Biology and iii) either Physics or Mathematics I or II tests.
- The applicant must have a valid TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 5.5. However, language proficiency test results need not be submitted for students whose medium of instruction at the higher secondary level was English.
Terms & Conditions
- The following documents will be required after a conditional offer:
- Print out of online application form (03 copies of all documents/passports)
- Certificates / Marks Sheet of HSSC / equivalent examination attested / verified by IBCC.
- Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad where applicable
- “Verification of Foreign Passport” by the concerned Embassy in Pakistan must be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- Recent Photographs (should be pasted at each form).
- Proof of Pakistani Origin i.e. Pakistani Passport / National Identity Card / NICOP / Registration Form etc. (if applicable).
- Copy of domicile certificate in case of dual national Pakistanis Nomination letter or original NOC of concerned Embassy for studying in Pakistan (only for foreign nationals).
- Result of SAT-II or entry test.
- The documents received on fax will be considered only if its original copies are received subsequently within the due date.
- The foreign applicant must apply directly to the university. The university must then send a copy of the acceptance letter to the HEC, which will then confirm its receipt and pass on an endorsement to the Ministry of Interior.
- The student must then apply for a visa with a Pakistani Embassy or Consulate in their country. She or he must submit the following documents:
- Application Form (Student Visa Form)
- Photocopy of passport
- All relevant transcripts, diplomas, and other educational documents
- An acceptance letter from the university applied to
- The Pakistani Embassy or Consulate abroad will then forward the complete application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad, for further processing.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will forward the application to the Ministry of Interior for security clearance. The Ministry of Interior will consult with the Ministry of Education and Health and the Higher Education Commission in this process. It must complete the clearance process within four weeks, and submit its judgment on the matter to a) The HEC and b) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The HEC must then notify the concerned university and Ministry of Health of the decision by email.
- The visa, once issued, must be renewed annually, adhering to the same security clearance process.
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
How to Apply
- The Applicants visit the University or Official site ucp.edu.pk for the latest detail about the admission
- Interested applicants apply through the online form available at admissions.ucp.edu.pk.
- The admission fee is paid online or through a bank transfer.
- The applicant submits the admission form online through UCP Online Portal.
- After the successful submission of the application, the applicants will be issued a reference number, admission test date, date of interview.
- The merit list is displayed at this site kitaab.com.pk or the official site of UCP and also candidates are notified through email, SMS, and portal.
- Successful applicants deposit their all dues within the due date to get the registration number and the detail of the first semester.
The students can apply at this University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Engineering soon. They can get all the information here at this site. This site will update all the information for you. This is granted the best way of admissions. The admissions of the University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Engineering are carried in the best way which will make the students the best professional and successful persons in their future.