Degree diploma certificates decoration by the university is sanction and predictable by the Higher Education Commission Govt. of Pakistan. The component colleges of Dow University of Health Sciences are Dow Medical College, Sindh Medical College as well as OJHA Institute of Chest Diseases. Dow University of Health Sciences has broadcast instruction and schoolwork line of attack which formulate it promising for students to come up to to be experienced, permanent scholars. DUHS Karachi intends for its students to get hold of enhanced announcement capability to communicate with their patients and acquire standing by its students for a praiseworthy specialized occupation.DOW university is known to be the best university in Pakistan. The medical students must apply for admission. Many students apply to this university for getting the best medical education. But the few of them get the chance to study under the best medical teaching faculty available there. The university is recognized by PMDC. Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) endeavors for its undergraduate to build-up enhanced communication skills. Sir Hugh Dow was the second administrator of Sindh. He put down the establishment of Dow Medical College in December 1945. The program is being accessible by the School of Public Health- Dow University of Health Sciences. It is a four year underneath graduate degree and it is the original program accessible in the Sindh Province.
Bachelor Courses of Doctorate
- MBBS (5 Years Duration)
- BDS (4 Years Duration)
- Pharm-D (5 Year Duration)
Bachelor Courses of Technology
(In Four Different Disciplines)
- Medical Technology
(In Six different Disciplines)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
(In two Different Disciplines)
- Dental Technology
(In two Different Disciplines)
- Fellowship Training (FCPS -II) in all major specialties
- M.Phil, Leading to PhD
- Ph.D. in Basic & Clinical Sciences
- MBA (In three Disciplines)
- Masters in Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Masters in Dental Surgery
- Masters in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Masters in Health Profession Education
- Masters in Physiotherapy
- Masters in Nursing
- Masters in Juris Prudence
Dow Medical College Karachi Entry Test 2021 Dates & Schedule Merit List
Important 2021 Dow University Admission Date for BBA, MBA 3.5 Years, MBA 2.5 Years, EMBA
- Last Date of Form Submission 15th August
- Entry Test 26 August
- Interview 08 Sep
- Beginning of Classes 14 Sep for BBA, MBA(M), MBA(E) 14 Sep and 19 Sep for EMBA
Categories of MBBS Course
- Open Merit (DUHS)
- Merit Cum choice (from DUHS to LUMHS(Hyderabad), PMC (Nawabshah), BMC (Quetta) & FJMC (Lahore))
- UEDP – Local (Self-finance) (DMC, SMC) and
- Disabled seats (DMC & SMC)
Categories of BDS Course
- Open Merit
- UEDP – Loca
- Matric / O Level / equivalent exam certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate Science / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination from Karachi.
- Minimum marks of 60% get worse in intermediate Science (Pre-medical) / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination.
- Applicants domicile certificate of district Karachi.
- Applicants long-lasting residence certificate (PRC, on Form-C) of district Karachi.
- Applicants CNIC (Computerized National Identity card ) or B from (if he/she is under 18 years of age).
- Applicants father domicile of Sindh province on form P-1.
- Father’s National identity card of NADRA with a long-lasting address of Sindh.
- Blue and Pink, both Application forms should be filled up and submitted along with photocopies of recommended documents for all the different types.
- Allocation of Open Merit and UEDP Local chairs at Dow Medical College, Sindh Medical College, and Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan Institute will only be produced on MERIT BASIS.
- The Admission Test will be executed for the entitled applicants. The venue and time of the entry test will be described in the admit card.
- This Entrance Test for all essential categories will only be good for the current session of Entrance.
- Applicants who have obtained less than 60% marks in the Inter-science or A-Level exams will not be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
- No applicant will be permitted to seem in the Entrance test without having the admit card.
- All male and female Students will only be permitted to appear in the Admission ad, rest after being determined with comprehensive face exposure by authorized persons.
The Entrance Test will be based on the following subjects.
- Biology 30 Questions
- Chemistry 30 Questions
- Physics 30 Questions
- English 10 Questions
Pakistan Medical colleges are listed among the best ones in the world. Apart from limited resources, the people are kept in a way that they provide the best medical education. DOW University performs better as compared to other top medical colleges in Pakistan. Medical universities play an important role in society to teach the treatment of human beings. The people will get all details here about the admissions like application form, entry test, procedure, merit list, and much more. So, MBBS done from DOW Medical University is best for Pre Medical students to get admission. After Submission Form University announces the date for DOW entry test 2021. The merit list will be updated after the complete result of the entry test of applicants. Forthcoming students can occupation efficiently in NGOs, health think about institutions, health and pharmaceutical organizations, academic circles, do research institutions as well as hospitals.