National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences typically entrance in FAST in fall semester solitary time in the complete year. The modus operandi is the first apprentice to apply for undergraduate forms and fill the form admission and the present online computer test. After the test then the preferred students are inventory online website official then a quantity of agenda may be demeanor Interviews these lineup result subsequent to interview. Admissions are unbolting in fast University Karachi BBA Business department, BS Economics, Computer science, Software Engineering, MBA, MS, and Doctorate plane. This well-supposed institute of education is publicizing admission for undergraduate programs in quite a lot of disciplines. Where they will acquire superior instruction by highly competent professionals and the world celebrated teachers. The students can submit their application forms in any of these subjects. The students who are willing to apply must get up now ready for admission. Stay in touch with us and you can also apply online at this site. To make the best way of thought can create the best turn to your own career. More updates will be available soon.
The procedure for admission is as follows:
- Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions. Apply for Online Admission Application
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each applicant, which must be noted for later use.
- The applicant will deposit the Application Fee in the designated Bank. Fee is non-refundable/adjustable.
- Application processing fee of Rs 1,500 is payable by all applicants including those who are seeking admission on the basis of NTS (NAT or GAT) test only. If NTS has added with NU test application then Rs. 500 will be charged.
- If an applicant wants to take more than one Admission Test, then an Additional Fee of Rs 500 is payable for each additional Admission Test. [For example, for taking both the BBA and the BS tests, or for taking both the MS (CS) and MS (SPM) tests.]
- The applicant will confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has all the rights to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing Fee (and additional Admission Test Fee), the applicant will print his/her ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER.
- The applicant should then visit the test campus on the specified date and time as mentioned on the Admit card.
- Admission of a student automatically stands canceled if he or she fails in the required exam whose result was not available at the time of admission.
FAST-NU University Islamabad Entry Test Admission 2021 Dates & Schedule Merit List
|BBA & BS||MBA, MS & PhD|
|Application Submission||July 11 (Mon)||July 11 (Mon)|
|Admission Tests||From Jul 12 (Tue)||From Jul 12 (Tue)|
|Declaration of selected Candidates||Jul 25 (Mon)||Jul 25 (Mon)|
|Interviews||Jul 26 – 28 (Tue – Thu)|
|Admission Formalities||Jul 26 – Jul 29(Tue-Fri)||Jul 26 – Jul 29(Tue-Fri)|
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST) has made the students in the way that the students have to submit the NTS test score. The entry test is a computer-based test. The test of the people has approximately two hours. These questions are divided into multiple sections such as Mathematics, English, IQ, etc. The university is listed as one of the best universities. The people should apply for the admissions. The admissions are open for the university. The students who want to apply for the admissions in FAST-NU then they must apply soon. The university has the best faculty and they provide the best education. The people can get all the details here. The details and updates about the admissions are given here you must stay connected with us for the updates. The universities will be given here about the admissions.