Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) is also known for the adaptability and vitality of its extra-curricular situation. All of these actions are student-organized.
Currently, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) has more than 20 student societies. These organizations provide the students in the engineering science fields with numerous opportunities to indulge in their beautiful interests and experience working in a professional atmosphere.
Likewise, these societies teach in their members the priceless qualities of teamwork and leadership. At present, GIK has more than 20 student societies. These organizations provide the students with various opportunities to indulge in their aesthetic interests and experience working in a professional environment.
The institute has made the bright, innovative graduates employed at some of the most respectable firms all over the world. This makes the institute excellent in engineering sciences and technology
- Go to http://admissions.giki.edu.pk/
- Login, fill in, and submit the online application form.
- Upload a recent color photograph.
- Optionally apply online for a scholarship or loan.
|S. No.||Academic Year||Engineering Programs, AI and Computer Science Program||Management Sciences|
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
Candidates can apply online for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA scholarships, and Financial Assistance (Interest-Free Loan). The remaining scholarships can be applied for after joining the Institute.
The continuation of scholarships is dependent on the satisfactory academic performance of the concerned student and the policies of the donor agencies.
- Print Bank Challan.
- Make payment in Bank and Fill in paid bank challan details in your profile.
- Reach test center with Admit Card, original Matric/O-Level Certificate, and Paid challan GIK Copy.
- Check entry test result online.
- Send check-listed documents to the admission office in case of admission is offered.
- Keep visiting your profile for any updates before and after Entry Test.
- How to pay the Application Processing fee?
Processing fee can be paid Online:
Account Title: GIK Institute HBL A/C No. 00427991707703 for payment in PKR
For payment in the US $:
Bank: Habib Bank Ltd
Title of Account: GIK Institute Topi
Account No: 19790002044611
Branch Code: 1979
Swift Code: HABB PKK AXXX
Basic Eligibility for BS Engineering & Computer Science Programs
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates for admission must meet one of the following criteria:
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering i.e Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Additional Mathematics and 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- A-Level in three subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with D or above grade each in Mathematics & Physics and O-Level in eight subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies & Pakistan Studies) for local applicants and in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science) for those applying from abroad.
- American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with Mathematics (with Calculus), Physics and Chemistry with 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula, each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- B.Sc. (Mathematics & Physics) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- Three years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in relevant technology from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
i. Applicants with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry backgrounds can apply for all programs including Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
ii. Applicants with a Computer Science/Computer Studies background instead of Chemistry at their HSSC or A-Level can only apply for Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Basic Eligibility for BS Management Sciences Program
Basic Eligibility Criteria: Candidates for admission must meet one of the Following Criteria:
1. HSSC (Pre-Engg), HSSC (General Science), HSSC (ICS), HSSC (Pre-Medical), HSSC (Humanities) with at least 60% overall marks.
2. A-Level in three subjects with Ds or above grades in two principal subjects and O-Level in eight subjects for local applicants and in five subjects for those applying from abroad with overall 60% or above equivalence as per IBCC formula.
3. American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with overall 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula.
The Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK)is one of the best engineering institutes. The GIK has set the standard of excellence in the field of engineering. The students who want to get admissions. The institute has produced bright and students which are best at their excellence.
GIKI Entry Test For Fall Admission in BS Engineering Entrance Test Centers Sample Papers Model Papers Syllabus
Like every year, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) Institute offers admissions to undergraduate and graduate/post-graduate programs. Admission required for the following programs.
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Management Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
Sample Paper/Paper Pattern
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) entry test is consists of two main parts in its entry test. Part A and part B. in Part A there are 60 MCQs you should spend about 90 minutes on these parts. There is a negative marking on part A. The other part B consists of three sections. This part has 20 questions you should spend about 30 minutes on these parts. Details of these parts are given below.
Part A: This part contains 60 MCQs in total. This part has negative marking so you should be careful. Every correct answer adds the score of ‘+3’ and each wrong answer will deduct ‘-1’. blank questions are marked Zero. Even however Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) does not mention the number of MCQs from each subject but you should suppose roughly thirty (30) Physics and thirty (30) Mathematics MCQs. The time allowed for this section is 1 hour and 30 minutes. Mathematical tables and Calculators are not allowed, so improve your calculation skills during your preparation.
Part B: This part has three (3) sections consist of a total of twenty (20) English questions. The time allowed for this section is half an hour. No negative marking for part B, so you can make as many “Guess” as you like. Every correct answer adds a ‘+1’ score and for every wrong answer or unattempted question the score is ‘0’. Do not leave any question blanks in this section as there is no deduction for the wrong answer.
If you need more information then comment to us in the below comment box we will get you back with help full guideline, you should visit our website on daily basis for more updates about admission and other related updates.Post Updated By :16/03/2021 - 02:42 PM