GIKI University is the no uncertainty the nearly all prominent Engineering Institute and beginning the opening day of its organization this University has immediately focal summit on the liberation of Quality edification to the students of Pakistan as glowing an approaching beginning supplementary countries. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology has fashioned countless accommodate and scholar and the progression is maintain till at present for the reason that one thing in this foundation is that there is no finding the middle ground of Education.
The University suppose on egalitarianism so that is why there is rebuff quota classification is in the University the solitary who could accept from the Entry test and move toward above the merit list can merely bright to find admission in the GIKI. The Admission Notification Date 2021 has been also available on this piece of paper Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Admission 2021 also uploaded at this point, and undergraduate can download the ads for GIKI Admission 2021.
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI of Engineering, Science and Technology will acquire the entry test on December and then make your mind up location for the entry test is GIKI so every single one those students who have put forward their admission form in outstanding date is obliged to have to become visible in the GIKI Entry Test on an individual date.
Apr 24, 2021, Online Submission of Admission Form Starts
Jun 16, 2021, Online Submission of Admission Form Ends
Jun 17, 2021, Last Date for Payment of Processing Fee Jun 17, 2021, Last Date for Dispatch of Financial Assistance Documents
Jun 20, 2021, Last Date for Receipt of Financial Assistance Documents
Jun 25, 2021, Admission Test in seven major cities of Pakistan
Jun 27, 2021, Last date for receipt of SAT- II Scores (overseas applicants) Jul 03, 2021, Admission Test in Lahore & Rawalpindi of students taken Practical Exam
Jul 05, 2021
Admission Test Result Posted on Website
Aug 2021, Induction Ceremony 2021
Aug 22, 2021 Start of Classes
- Go to http://admissions.giki.edu.pk/
- Login, fill in, and submit the online application form.
- Upload a recent color photograph.
- Optionally apply online for scholarships or loans.
Candidates can apply online for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA scholarships, and Financial Assistance (Interest-Free Loan). The remaining scholarships can be applied for after joining the Institute.
The continuation of scholarships is dependent on the satisfactory academic performance of the concerned student and the policies of the donor agencies.
- Print Bank Challan.
- Make payment in Bank and Fill in paid bank challan details in your profile.
- Reach test center with Admit Card, original Matric/O-Level Certificate, and Paid challan GIK Copy on July 09, 2021.
- Check entry test result online.
- Send check listed documents to the admission office in case of admission is offered.
- Keep visiting your profile for any updates before and after Entry Test.
GIKI Topi Admission Entry Test 2021 Dates & Schedule Merit List Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute
Basic Eligibility for BS Engineering & Computer Science Programs
Basic Eligibility Criteria: Candidates for admission must meet one of the following criteria:
1. HSSC (Pre-Engineering i.e Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
2. HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Additional Mathematics and 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
3. A-Level in three subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with D or above grade each in Mathematics & Physics and O-Level in eight subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies & Pakistan Studies) for local applicants and in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science) for those applying from abroad.
4. American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with Mathematics (with Calculus), Physics and Chemistry with 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula, each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
5. B.Sc. (Mathematics & Physics) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
6. Three years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in relevant technology from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
i. Applicants with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry backgrounds can apply for all programs including Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
ii. Applicants with a Computer Science/Computer Studies background instead of Chemistry at their HSSC or A-Level can only apply for Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Basic Eligibility for BS Management Sciences Program
Basic Eligibility Criteria: Candidates for admission must meet one of the Following Criteria:
1. HSSC (Pre-Engg), HSSC (General Science), HSSC (ICS), HSSC (Pre-Medical), HSSC (Humanities) with at least 60% overall marks.
2. A-Level in three subjects with Ds or above grades in two principal subjects and O-Level in eight subjects for local applicants and in five subjects for those applying from abroad with overall 60% or above equivalence as per IBCC formula.
3. American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with overall 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula.
Comparative Assessment Criteria (Merit List)
|Score in Admission Test OR SAT-II (in Mathematics and Physics for Engineering and Computer Science Programs and in any two subjects for Management Sciences Program) for those applying from outside Pakistan||
|HSSC Part I + SSC/Equivalent.||
10% + 5%
|O-level (for those with A-Level and O-Level background).||
|Last completed qualification for High School Diploma, IB diploma or B.Sc. or DAE.||
The scholarships are given to the students of the country who want to talk about admissions. The details about the admissions are mentioned here. The admissions here are updated here. The people must stay connected with us for the updates. The admission to the Bachelor Programs of the Institute is decided on the basis of the candidate’s earlier educational achievements and his score in the admission test, which comprises multiple-choice questions based on Pakistani intermediate level Physics and Mathematics.
There are no special quotas, reserved seats, or admission by donations. Subsequent to the entry test is a living being in custody GIKI Admissions 2021 Entry Test Result will be broadcast and that entry test result will make your mind up that which candidates are appropriate an adequate amount of to search out admission in this association.
|Undergraduate Admissions||[email protected]||0938-281014,281017||Fax: (0938) 281052|
|Graduate Admissions||[email protected]||Ext: 2450||Fax: (0938) 281004|