You are at this point on the accurate piece of paper to acquire eligibility criteria, very important dates, and modus operandi that how to submit an application.
You are immediately recommended to understand this complete editorial with jam-packed consideration and rejoinder adjacent to the directions written holler this piece of paper.
The Jinnah Sindh Medical University JSMU Karachi was institute on 7th April 1973 as a municipal category University by the Government of Sindh and acknowledged as the unsurpassed Medical College in Karachi.
The program’s charge is to increase and brush up top-class administration professionals with comprehensive acquaintance and competencies well-matched to the mixture of the club in the Management/ healthcare field internationally.
To enlarge stupendous leaders, capable of cooperation medicine and administration professional, to receive the location of authority from first to last which they will make a payment significantly to the administration/health and comfort of individuals and the social order.
JSMU Karachi Entry Test 2021 Dates Schedule Merit List check from here. All those students who are appeared in the JSMU Karachi Entry Test 2021 now they can check Dates Schedule and after the result, they can also check the Merit List. For more detail, students visit our site kitaab.com.pk.
Eligibility criteria for Categories of MBBS courses
Open Merit (JSMU), Merit Cum Choice (from JSMU to LUMHS (Hyderabad), PMC (Benazirabad) BMC (Quetta), and FJMC (Lahore), UEDP – Local (self Finance) SMC, seats for disabled students at SMC.
- Matric /0 level / equivalent examination certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate Sciences / ‘A’ level / equivalent examination from Karachi.
- Minimum marks of 60% aggregate in intermediate science (premedical) / ‘A’ level/equivalent examination.
- Candidate’s domicile certification of district Karachi.
- Candidate’s permanent residence certificate (PRC, on Form – C) of district Karachi.
- Candidate‘s CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) or B from (if he/she is under 18 year of age)
- Candidate’s father domicile of Sindh Province on Form P-1
- Father’s National Identity Card of NADRA with the permanent address of anywhere in Sindh Provence.
- Candidates must have studied for the last four years in Karachi.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UEDP – OVERSEAS
- Candidates who have studied the last four years from outside Pakistan.
- Matriculation, ‘0’ Level / equivalent examination from outside Pakistan.
- Intermediate ‘A’ Level / Equivalent examination from outside Pakistan.
- The candidate must have passed biology, chemistry, and physics/Maths, or any other science subject in the A level / Equivalent examination.
- As per PM&DC rules candidates shall have to produce a valid TOEFL/IELTS Certificate with a minimum score of 500/5.5 respectively, (if applicable)
- IBCC equivalence certificate with minimum 60% mark OR SAT II Mm score 550 each in Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Maths or any other science subject.
- Proof of being overseas Pakistani, or foreign national
- CNIC from NADRA issued as Overseas Pakistani to candidate father.
JSMU Karachi Entry Test 2021 Dates & Schedule Merit List Jinnah Sind Medical University
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PTAP Including Bangladesh / Indian occupied Kashmir
- Candidates of PTAP, Bangladesh, and Indian held Kashmir are eligible for this category. They are nominated by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Statistics Division, Government of Pakistan Islamabad.
- ‘0’ Level / equivalent examination from outside Pakistan.
- ‘A’ level / equivalent examination from outside Pakistan.
- SAT II mm scores 550 each in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics / Maths / any other science subject or IBCC of 60% is mandatory for PTAP students.
- PTAP candidates shall have to produce a valid TOEFL/ IELTS Certificate with a minimum score of 500/5.5 respectively, otherwise, they will not be eligible for admission.
- If any PTAP candidate nominated by Economic affairs had been earlier nominated by HEC, will not be considered eligible for admission.
- Candidates from developed countries like the USA, Canada, etc shall be considered ineligible for admission in this particular category of PTAP.
Eligibility for Disabled Person’s Seats:
* The candidate will have to produce a disability certificate issued by the Social Welfare Department, Govt of Sindh, Karachi, stating that: He / She is a disabled person, But He / She is mentally fit and physically able to carry out his / her studies and can perform professional duties after qualifying M.B, B.S.
* Disability is defined as, that degree of the physical disability that puts the candidate at a disadvantage as compared to a normal person for acquiring education before entering into the medical institution, but otherwise capable of performing his/ her duties satisfactorily as a medical practitioner.
Jinnah Sindh Medical University has brought up admissions. The dates and schedule for the admissions are given here. The Jinnah Sindh Medical University announces the admission each year. The people will get here all the updates about the admissions.
The dates of admission will be illustration soon. The principle for the institution of this well administers university was to make available the paramount superiority educations in Medical ability as in MBBS, BDS, and Pharm D. JSMU Karachi is associated by way of the Higher Education Commission HEC and University Grant Commission UGC.
Hence this is every single one on the subject of the Jinnah Sindh Medical University Pharm D Admissions 2021-2021 JSMU Entry Test. If you have understood this total page and appropriate for this investigation and you are recommended to apply on the procession from beginning to end the link higher than. Subsequent to get hold of your application forms and block up it up.Post Updated By :26/04/2021 - 09:46 AM