Students if you want to take admission and waiting for the final list then wait is over because the KEMU King Edward Medical University Lahore announced the merit list and we share it here at this site kitaab.com.pk. Visit this site for the latest updates about the entry test result and final merit list. Those all the students who are appeared in the test now can check the result or merit list easily by CNIC or Registration number.
KEMU King Edward Medical University, Lahore entry test is conducted for the selection of candidates. Students wait anxiously for the display of the merit list. Details regarding the answer key are mentioned below. Merit list 2021 is displayed after the entry test and interviews are completed.
KEMU King Edward Medical University Lahore Entry Test Answer Key Result 2021 Merit list contains the names of the students who are selected in the respective programs.
KEMU had opened admissions for MBBS now. Get yourselves registered. King Edward Medical University was established in 1860. It is one of the oldest medical institutions in South Asia. Initially known as Lahore Medical College in 1886.
Both the college and the attached hospital (Lahore Dispensary) were small compared to the current size. The first academic building was completed in 1883. The university and the attached hospital were built piece by piece by the funding and efforts of several dedicated people in the coming years.
On December 21, 1911, Lahore Medical College has rechristened King Edward Medical College and was updated to the status of an independent, degree-granting university on May 12, 2005. Being a part of this university is a badge of honor for medical students. So, good luck folks!
KEMU King Edward Medical University, Lahore Merit List
Basic Eligibility Criteria for Admissions- MBBS
A) Required Qualifications
The candidates applying for admission against any category of seats must have passed the HSSC/FSc (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with not less than 60% unadjusted marks (660/1100).
Passed an examination of a Foreign University/Board subject to the following:
- The examination is recognized as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) (Intermediate levels) by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to settle their cases with IBCC and should get an equivalence certificate from IBCC only for recognition of their qualifications.
- The score of the candidate in the HSSC equivalent examination should not be less than 660/1100 (60%) marks according to the formula laid down by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- A candidate shall not be eligible for admission if he/she has not studied and passed the subjects of Chemistry, Biology, and Physics/Mathematics in his/her 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade/ O & A level or other equivalent examination recognized by the IBCC. He/she must have passed English as a subject at O or A level.
- As per the regulations of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, the equivalence of IBCC in the above terms shall be accepted in aggregate and the candidate shall be eligible for admission irrespective of the study group mentioned on his/her equivalence certificate.
- For equivalence issues, please contact:
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad,
at FBISE Building H-8/4, Islamabad-PAKISTAN
Tele: +92- 51-9250452
Fax: +92- 51-9250454
Email: [email protected]
KEMU King Edward Medical University Lahore Entry Test Answer Key Result 2021 Merit List Selected Students Name
(A) Calculation of Aggregate Percentage
(i) After the declaration of the official result of the Entrance Test, the admission process for public sector medical and dental colleges will start as per the notified schedule.
(ii) The merit shall be worked out as per the regulations of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), and shall be based on the aggregate percentage of the candidates worked out by adding the marks in the following ratio:
- Matriculation (SSC or Equivalent) – 10%
- HSSC/F.Sc (Premedical or Equivalent) – 40%
- Entrance Test – 50%
The Formula for calculation of merit is as follows:
- Marks obtained in SSC /Equivalent x 1100 x 0.10 = 10% of SSC/Equivalent Total marks of SSC/Equivalent
- Marks obtained in HSSC /Equivalent x 1100 x 0.40 = 40% of HSSC/Equivalent Total marks of HSSC/Equivalent
- Marks obtained in Entrance Test /SAT II/MCAT x 1100 x 0.50 = 50% of Admission Test Total marks of Entrance Test /SAT II/MCAT
- 10% SSC/Equivalent + 40% HSSC/Equivalent +50% Admission Test = Aggregate Marks
- Aggregate Marks x 100 = Aggregate Percentage 1100
Submission of Admission Forms:
- Only those candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab and Federal Capital Area (Islamabad) who will score 82% percent or above aggregate marks (excluding Hifz-e-Quran marks) as per PMDC formula, shall be eligible to apply for admission against Open Merit Seats in the public sector medical/dental institutions of Punjab and Reciprocal Seats in public sector colleges of KPK, Balochistan, and AJK.
- No call letters will be issued to the eligible candidates for submission of admission forms.
- No Admission Form will be accepted after the due date for submission of forms.
- The condition of ‘82% percent or above aggregate marks’ is not applicable on candidates seeking admission against any category of reserved seats (except Reciprocal Seats for Punjab domiciled applicants). These candidates, if they meet minimum eligibility criteria as stipulated in the prospectus, shall apply as per the notified schedule.
- The candidates can apply for admission against more than one category of seats if he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements. In such a case, he/she will have to tick the relevant categories on the admission form and attach the required documents.
Procedure for Submission of Admission Form
(i) The candidates shall submit their Admission Forms by hand at prescribed centers. Admission Forms received by post shall not be entertained.
(ii) Candidates must attach the following documents with the Admission Form. Except otherwise mentioned, the documents attached with the Admission Form must be attested by a Government Officer in BS 17 or above. The stamp of the officer must bear his / her full designation and current place of duty:
a) Three (03) attested copies of Matriculation (SSC) Certificate or result card issued by a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan. Computer-generated result cards will not be acceptable. Candidates having foreign qualifications (O-Level, 10th Grade, and equivalent) must provide the attested copies of the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC. A valid Interim or Provisional equivalence certificate issued by IBCC will also be acceptable
b) Three (03) attested copies of the HSSC Pre-Medical result card issued by a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan. Candidates having foreign qualifications (e.g. A-Level, 12th Grade, and equivalent) must provide the attested copies of the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC. Valid Interim or Provisional certificate by IBCC will also be acceptable.
c) Three (03) copies each of computer-generated result cards of Entrance Test/SAT II/MCAT ® scores (Not to be attested).
d) Three (03) attested copies of the Domicile Certificate of the candidate (In case of Children of Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders category only, the domicile of Father/Mother shall also be acceptable). No other certificate or document (e.g. Birth Certificate, B-form, CNIC, etc.) is acceptable in lieu of the Domicile Certificate of the candidate. Any candidate found to have a domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
e) Three (03) attested copies of CNIC of Father / Mother. Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders may provide attested copies of their Pakistani Passport/ NIC/ NICOP/ POC or any other official document providing their Pakistani nationality.
f) Four (04) recent Ones to be pasted on the Admission Form and to be attested on the front, and the other three, attested on the back, to be attached with the form. Your photograph must be Color; Passport size (4.5 cm high x 3.5 cm wide); Taken against a light blue background.
g) Original Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner / Government Medical Officer.
h) Original Affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper (as per specimen) given in the Prospectus or can be downloaded from the website.
i) Candidates claiming to be Muslim Huffaz-e-Quran shall attach three (03) attested copies of the Hifz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa.
j) Candidates claiming to be disabled students shall attach a copy of a Certificate issued by a specialist working in a Government Hospital describing the nature of the disability.
k) Candidates seeking admission against seats reserved for Under-Developed Districts shall attach Original Certificates from the Heads / Principals of the concerned educational institutions where they have studied from class one to twelve. These certificates must be duly verified by the concerned EDO (Education) and DEO (Colleges) and countersigned by the DCO of the relevant district. These candidates will also submit a Surety Bond on Rs.20/- stamp paper as per specimen given in Prospectus or can be downloaded from the website.
l) Candidates seeking admission against the seat reserved for Cholistan shall have to provide a certificate issued by Cholistan Development Authority clearly stating that the candidate is a
Cholistani by birth and has an actual residence in Cholistan.
m) Overseas Pakistanis shall submit three (03) attested copies of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Membership Card (Not mandatory for dual nationality holders) of the candidate and/or his/her parents (real father and/or mother).
n) Overseas Pakistanis (Not Dual Nationality Holders) shall submit a duly filled certificate given in Prospectus, issued by the concerned Embassy of Pakistan, or can be downloaded from the website.
o) Three (03) attested copies of current Pakistani passport of Overseas Pakistanis OR valid foreign passport of Dual Nationality Holders of Pakistani origin.
p) Three (03) attested copies of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Only for candidates applying against reserved seats for Children of Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders).
Important Note Admission 2021:
- Registration for Hafiz-e-Quran is carried out in the month of September.
- The last date form submission is in October
- The first merit list for MBBS is displayed at the end of October
- The classes are to begin in the middle of November
- For BDS, the first merit list is in the month of December
- The classes are to begin in December
Interested candidates must remain with us to get the maximum information they can. More updates will b available on this page. Stay with us.Post Updated By :29/07/2021 - 12:42 PM