KMDC is associated with Karachi University. It tenders a five-year undergraduate program foremost to the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS). This is a four-year undergraduate program foremost to the quantity of BDS. The program is calculated to furnish students with fitting information, skills, approach, values, and performance essential to recognize and pressure factors that influence the health of individuals and communities. Karachi Medical and Dental College position brand-new leaning in admission. Merit being the solitary circumstances for admission with no quota process or self-supporting method. KMDC was the 1st community subdivision Medical College of Pakistan to kick off a doorway test for admissions. The Batches of in cooperation M.B.B.S and BDS for the matriculation year 2021 have been productively signed up. The dates for the ingestion of the subsequent batch (2021) will be publicizing in early August 2021. KMDC is associated with Karachi University. It tenders a five-year undergraduate programmed foremost to the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS). A four year undergraduate agenda foremost to the amount of BDS.
Eligibility Criteria for Open Merit & Self-Finance:
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Science) Pre-Medical group annual examination 2021 and have secured at least 60% marks.
- Candidates who have passed the 2021 “A” Level & 12th Grade examination (American School) with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry from Karachi Center provided equivalence certificate of 60% marks is obtained according to the formula laid down by the I.B.C.C, Islamabad. They will also have to obtain equivalence for “O” Level or 10th Grade from I.B.C.C, Islamabad.
- The equivalence certificate of such candidates will not be accepted if he/she has not studied and passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in his / her 11th 12th Grade “O” level & “A” Level examination.
- Candidates should have passed the last two examinations (Matriculation & Intermediate, “O” & “A” Level and 10th & 12th Grade) from Karachi Center / Board. Candidates having passed SSC/HSC (Pre-medical Group) the above-mentioned examinations at the centers located outside Pakistan through Federal Board, Islamabad will be accepted.
- The candidates who have appeared in the Intermediate Science (Pre-medical Group) examination 2021 for an improvement are eligible to apply only if they have improved the grade/percentage of marks. The proof that effect is mandatory and 5 marks will be deducted for each attempt.
- Domicile & P.R.C of Karachi.
- If the candidate’s parents are Government employee and the candidate has passed his /her any one examination other than Karachi
KMDC Karachi Medical & Dental Entry Test Admission 2021 Dates & Schedule Merit List
The documents that need to be submitted with the application form for the categories of Open Merit and Self-Finance are as follows:
• National Identity card of the candidate from NADRA of Karachi with the permanent address of Karachi f he/she is above 18 years or “B” form if he/she below 18 years of age is essential.
• N.I.C of Father from NADRA with the permanent address of Karachi.
• H.S.C marks sheet.
• Previous H.S.C marks sheet (in case of improvement).
• S.S.C Marks sheet.
• S.S.C certificate.
• Candidate’s Domicile & PRC of Karachi.
• Father’s Domicile of Karachi.
• The Domicile Certificate of the mother (Karachi) shall only be accepted in the case where the father has expired (and no domicile certificate was issued to him )or there has been remarriage/separation, for which a valid document is needed.
• If the candidates are parents employees and the candidate has passed his/her any one examination other than Karachi Board, he/she will be eligible to provide his or her parent’s deputation letter from the respective department’s obtained.
• Acknowledgement receipt of the document submitted in any other institution for the admission purpose.
• Six recent size photographs. one pasted on the application form ( without attestation), two on admit cards(without attestation), and the other three photographs attested from the back enclosed with the application form.
• Undertaking form candidates regarding original documents on stamp paper duly attested by Oath Commissioners is enclosed with entrance test form on payment f Rs.50/-.
• Only the candidate submit the Entrance test Form.
• Candidate who has passed 2013 “A” level & 12th-grade examination(American School)with English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics from Karachi Centre may apply, provided equivalence certificate of unadjusted 60% marks is obtained according to the formula laid down by I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Chairman Committee), Islamabad. They will also have to obtain equivalence for “O” level and 1oth grade from I.B.C.C.
• Two self-addressed envelopes (4.5 x 8.5 inches) with postage stamp affixed.
• Receipts of submitting any pertinent document including domicile, P.R.C, or CNIC shall not be accepted.
• Attested copies of documents will only be accepted.
The candidates who want to take admission in the MBBS or BDS at Karachi Medical and Dental College can take the prospectus along with the admission form from KMDC M Block North Nazimabad, Karachi. The people who want to buy an application form has to submit the Rs. 1500/- as the processing fee and the last date to submit the Application. The program is calculated to furnish students with fitting information, skills, attitudes, standards, and behavior needed to understand. The Karachi Medical & Dental College KMDC was founded in the year 1991. The university is affiliated with the hospital Abbassi Shaheed Hospital. The hospital is one of the largest public-sector universities. The university is there to provide the best education. The medical and dental college provides the best education. The entrance test details are given. The influence factors that influence the health of individuals and communities are in addition thought. For more updates, you can visit this website. Soon the authorities will declare all so it will be updated soon. Stay in touch with this website