KMDC is associated with Karachi University. It tenders a five-year undergraduate program foremost to the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS). This is a four year undergraduate program foremost to the quantity of BDS. The programmed is calculated to furnish students with fitting information, skills, approach, values and performance essential to recognize and pressure factors that influence the health of individuals and communities.Karachi Medical and Dental College position brand-new leaning in admission. Merit being the solitary circumstances for admission with no quota process or self-supporting method. KMDC was the 1st community subdivision Medical College of Pakistan to kick off a doorway test for admissions.The Batches of in cooperation M.B.B.S and BDS for the matriculation year 2018 have been productively sign up. The dates for the ingestion of subsequently batch (2018/2018) will be publicizing in early August 2018. KMDC is associated with Karachi University. It tenders a five-year undergraduate programmed foremost to the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS). A four year undergraduate agenda foremost to the amount of BDS.
Eligibility Criteria for Open Merit & Self-Finance:
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Science) Pre-Medical group annual examination 2016 and have secured at least 60% marks.
- Candidates who have passed 2016 “A” Level & 12th Grade examination (American School) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry from Karachi Center provided equivalence certificate of 60% marks is obtained according to formula laid down by the I.B.C.C, Islamabad. They will also have to obtain equivalence for “O” Level or 10th Grade from I.B.C.C, Islamabad.
- The equivalence certificate of such candidates will not be accepted if he / she has not studied and passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in his / her 11th 12th Grade “O” level & “A” Level examination.
- Candidates should have passed last two examinations (Matriculation & Intermediate, “O” & “A” Level and 10th & 12th Grade) from Karachi Center / Board. Candidates having passed SSC/HSC (Pre-medical Group) the above mentioned examinations at the centers located outside Pakistan through Federal Board, Islamabad will be accepted.
- The candidates who have appeared in the Intermediate Science (Pre-medical Group) examination 2016 for an improvement are eligible to apply only if they have improved the grade / percentage of marks. The proof that effect is mandatory and 5 marks will be deducted for each attempt.
- Domicile & P.R.C of Karachi.
- If the candidate’s parents are Government employee and the candidate has passed his /her any one examination other than Karachi
KMDC Karachi Medical & Dental Entry Test Admission 2018 Dates & Schedule Merit List
The documents that need to be submitted with application form for the categories of Open Merit and Self-Finance are as follows:
• National Identity card of the candidate from NADRA of Karachi with permanent address of Karachi f he/she is above 18 years or “B” form if he/she below 18 years of age is essential.
• N.I.C of Father from NADRA with permanent address of Karachi.
• H.S.C marks sheet.
• Previous H.S.C marks sheet (in case of improvement).
• S.S.C Marks sheet.
• S.S.C certificate.
• Candidate’s Domicile & PRC of Karachi.
• Father’s Domicile of Karachi.
• The Domicile Certificate of mother (Karachi) shall only be accepted in case where father has expired (and no domicile certificate was issued to him )or there has been remarriage/separation, for which a valid document is needed.
• If the candidate’s are parents employee and the candidate has passed his/her any one examination other than Karachi Board, he/she will be eligible provided his or her parent’s deputation letter from the respective department’s obtained.
• Acknowledgement receipt of document submitted in any other institution for the admission purpose.
• Six recent size photographs. one pasted on application form ( without attestation), two on admit cards(without attestation) and other three photographs attested from the back enclosed with the application form.
• Undertaking form candidates regarding original documents on stamp paper duly attested by Oath Commissioners is enclosed with entrance test form on payment f Rs.50/-.
• Only the candidate submit Entrance test Form.
• Candidate who have passed 2013 “A” level & 12th grade examination(American School)with English , Biology, Chemistry and Physics from Karachi Centre may apply, provided equivalence certificate of unadjusted 60% marks is obtained according to formula laid down by I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Chairman Committee), Islamabad. They will also have to obtain equivalence for “O” level and 1oth grade from I.B.C.C.
• Two self-addressed envelopes (4.5 x 8.5 inches) with postage stamp affixed.
• Receipts of submitting any pertinent document including domicile, P.R.C or CNIC shall not be accepted.
• Attested copies of documents will only be accepted.
The candidates who want to take admission in the MBBS or BDS at Karachi Medical and Dental College can take the prospectus along with the admission form from KMDC M Block North Nazimabad, Karachi from 06th October till 14th October, 2018.The people who want to buy a application form has to submit the Rs. 1500/- as the processing fee and the last date to submit the Application is September, 2018. The programmed is calculated to furnish students with fitting information, skills, attitudes, standards and behavior needed to understand. The Karachi Medical & Dental College KMDC was founded in the year 1991. The university is affiliated with the hospital Abbassi Shaheed Hospital. The hospital is one of the largest public sector university. The university is there to provide best education. The medical and dental college provides best education. The entrance test details are given. The influence factors that influence the health of individuals and communities are in addition thought.For more updates you can visit this website. Soon the authorities will declare all so it will be updates soon. Stay in touch with this website