The dates and schedule of the entry test 2021 of KPK Agriculture University AUP Peshawar are mentioned below along with the admission guide and application form download. KPK Agriculture University AUP Peshawar Entry Test 2021 Schedule and Dates Test Pattern Sample Papers Fee Structure.
The sample papers of the entry test are also quite helpful as they give the students an idea about what will come in their entry test. The fee structure of the respective programs is also mentioned below.
The University of Agriculture Peshawar located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and it is a public research university. The University of Agriculture Peshawar established in 1981. This university is the best university in Pakistan and it has a highly qualified and experienced staff. They provide all the basic facilities to the students. Thousands of numbers of students get admission to this university.
KPK Agriculture University AUP Peshawar Sample Paper
Students applying for the respective programs are required to give NTS National Testing Service. Students must obtain a decent score in the NTS exam in order to get admission to KPK Agriculture University AUP Peshawar.
It opens admission twice a year, once in fall admission which starts from July and remains till September, and secondly, it opens admission in the spring session which starts from December and remains till February. Since its establishment in 1981, this University has been playing a vital role in imparting Agricultural Education and conducting basic and applied agricultural research throughout the Province.
- The University offers courses leading to the degree of B.Sc (Hons) Agric., S.Sc (Hons) Biotechnology, DVM, BBA (Hons), BS(CS) & BS (IT) in various specializations, under the semester system.
- The duration of each Bachelor’s degree program shall be four years (8 semesters) after F.A/Fsc., while the duration of the DVM degree program shall be five years (10 semesters).
- There shall be two semesters (fall and spring) and, if and when necessary, a summer semester in an academic year can also be arranged.
- The medium of instruction for teaching and examination shall be English except for Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies where Urdu shall be the medium.
- Islamic Studies shall be compulsory for Muslims with the option of taking Ethics for non-Muslims Students.
- Every student shall study all the subjects offered as listed in the relevant curricula. However, during the 5th, 6th, and 7th semesters of B.Sc (Hons) Agric. Degree program each student shall take a minimum of 5 credit hours as major subjects and 4 credit hours as elective.
- In B. Sc. (Hons) Agric. Part-III and BBA (Hons) Part-IV, a student shall seek admission to the specialization of his/her choice except for B.Sc (Hons) Biotechnology, DVM, BS (CS) & BS IT which are composite degree.
- Granting of admission in specialization shall be considered by the concerned department in accordance with the suitability of the student for the specialization and the facilities available.
- After elective courses in consultation with the Chairman/Director of the concerned Department Institute.
- Students will not be allowed to change elective subjects. There will be no credit for the courses dropped.
- Change of specialization will be allowed to students with the consent of the concerned Chairman/Section Incharge and approval of the perspective Dean/Director within three weeks of the beginning of the classes of 3rd year (5th Semester).
- The spring Semester shall normally start in the month of January and the Fall Semester in the month of August/September. In case the teaching in the University is suspended for some reason, the duration of the semester shall be extended for a period of time elapsed.
- Each Semester shall be of 18 weeks including registration and examination.
- The University shall offer every required course at least once in an academic year.
- The minimum requirements for each Bachelor’s degree Programme are as under.
B.Sc (Hons) Agric. 149 credit hours
B.Sc (Hons) Biotechnology. 149 credit hours
DVM. 203 credit hours
BBA (Hons). 132 credit hours
BS(CS). 136 credit hours
BS(IT). 133 credit hours
- A course having 4 credit hours means three lectures and one practical of 2 periods per week.
- A course having 3 credit hours means two lectures and one practical of 2 periods per week.
- A course having 4,3 and 2 credit hours with no practical means 4,3 and 2 lectures per week respectively.
- Two examinations shall be held in the theory part of each course, one in the middle and the other at the end of the course, each covering half of the course.
- If a course includes a Practical, the practical examination shall be held once, at the end of the course. A student shall have to pass theory as well as practical examination independently.
- Where a course does not include a practical, the two theory tests shall carry 50% marks each.
- Where a course includes a practical, the practical shall carry 30% of the marks and the two theory tests, 35% each.
- A student of each degree program of 1st year must pass each course with at least a ‘D’ grade and maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 1.5. A student whose GPA is less than 1.5 at the end of the 1st semester of the 1st year may be prompted to the 2nd semester on academic probation. At the end of the 2nd semester, the students must secure a minimum CGPA of 1.5 and must also have passed 50% of the courses failing which s/he will be given the option to get re-admission in the first semester of the same class or appear in the examination with regular students of the class to improve his/her grades for eligibility to admission in the next higher class in the following year.
- From the 2nd year onward of each degree program, a student shall maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.5 failings which the student shall be placed on probation for the next semester. If a student fails to bring up the CGPA of 2.5 during the semester of probation, s/he will be given the option to get re-admission in the first semester of the class to improve his/her grades for eligibility to admission in the next higher class in the following year. However, admission will not be allowed in the 3rd year until and unless s/he has cleared all subjects with a CGPA of 2.0.
- Students who obtained ‘D’ or ‘E’ grades will be allowed once to improve their grades. However, they will be exempted from re-attending the classes but will be required to register themselves for those courses in which improvements are desired and will appear with the regular class in the mid-term and final theory and practical exams.
- A student is required to be registered in each semester, however, if s/he fails to get enrolled/registered for two consecutive semesters without justifiable and verifiable reason will lose the right for re-admission in the degree program in which s/he was initially registered. The reason considered justifiable includes circumstances beyond his/her control such as judicial lock-up or under treatment in the hospital. The intimation to this effect is obligatory to be given within 15 days to the Directorate of Teaching. Total duration for completion of Bachelor’s degree programs including the missing semester shall, however, not exceed 06 years.
KPK Agriculture University AUP Peshawar Entry Test 2021 Schedule and Dates Test Pattern Sample Papers Fee Structure
The establishment of the university was in 1981. The university has always played a vital role in making agriculture education famous and renowned. The people have to work hard for admission to this university. The university is listed among the leading institutes. The updates about the admissions are given here. Stay connected here for the updates and details which will help out.
Instructions regarding the NTS test are as follows:
- There are 100 MCQs in the test with each carrying one mark.
- There are four to five options for every question. Students must select only one option.
- In case the students select more than one option, the whole question would be rejected
- To shade the circle, students are required to use a black\blue ballpoint
KPK Agriculture University AUP Peshawar Entry Test 2021 Dates and Schedule will be available soon on our page. Stay tuned to keep yourself updated. The students must apply for the admissions which will help.Post Updated By :16/03/2021 - 02:31 PM