You can acquire admittance in Nust university Islamabad in BBA, MBA, MA. BA, BSC, BS, MCS, M Phil and numerous supplementary programs or courses. Here you will ﬁnd the NUST university admittance last date for submit an application by way of application form, Fee structure and jobs. As we will acquire most modern admission last date for this assembly, we will modernize here modify receiving from nust officials.Admissions are unfasten in National University of science and technology (NUST) which is important scholastic foundation for distribute eminence. The education is provided in engineering fields to brighten up the future of contender in Pakistan.Students can register in the NUST University Islamabad in favor of the engineering BS, MS underneath graduate and post graduate programs. This foundation is solitary of the important universities in investment of Pakistan. It is to investigate capacity in the aggressive epoch for computer science and business administration.Candidates can emerge in entry test additional than previously with the unsurpassed score measured for the admittance. However in a few one series simply one attempt is permissible for a meticulous obedience.
Documents Required / Attached
- A recent photograph
- Matric/equivalent certificate
- Intermediate / equivalent certificate
- Undergraduate degree Certificate (MS/MBA applicants)
- Master Degree Certificate (Phd applicants)
- Computerized National Identity Card
- NOC from employer (for employed candidates)
- Challan Form
Last Date Of Submission: 17th September, 2018
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences programme will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
National University of Science Islamabad Admission Entry Test 2018 Dates & Schedule Merit List
- Academic qualification needed for different programmes is as follows:-
|Programmes||Pakistani system of studies||Foreign systems of studies|
|Engineering @||FSc Pre-Engineering Group
FSc Computer Science Group
FSc Pre-Medical with additional Maths
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” including Maths, Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Computer Science||FSc Pre-Engineering / Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” OR “Computer Science group” including Maths, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Studies as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Applied Biosciences||FSc Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Medical group” or any other group with three subjects including Biology and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication and BS Public Administration||HSSC with any combination||‘O / A’ Level (SSC and HSSC) or equivalent with any combination|
|BS Accounting & Finance||HSSC with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the major subject.||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the mandatory subject.|
|BS Mathematics||HSSC with Maths||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths as one of the mandatory subject.|
|BS Physics||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A Level (HSSC) equivalence with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
|Architecture and Industrial Design||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” or any other group with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|