You can acquire admittance to Must University Islamabad in BBA, MBA, MA. BA, BSC, BS, MCS, M Phil, and numerous supplementary programs or courses. Here you will ﬁnd the NUST university admittance last date for submitting an application by way of the application form, Fee structure, and jobs.
As we will acquire the most modern admission last date for this assembly, we will modernize here modify receiving from nust officials. Admissions are unfastened in the National University of science and technology (NUST) which is an important scholastic foundation for distributing eminence.
The education is provided in engineering fields to brighten up the future of contenders in Pakistan. Students can register in the NUST University Islamabad in favor of the engineering BS, MS underneath graduate, and postgraduate programs.
This foundation is solitary of the important universities in the investment of Pakistan. It is to investigate capacity in the aggressive epoch for computer science and business administration. Candidates can emerge in entry tests additional than previously with the unsurpassed score measured for the admittance.
However in a few one series simply one attempt is permissible for meticulous obedience. National University of Science Islamabad Admission Entry Test 2021 result displayed at this site and all those students who are appeared in the test now they able to check their result online from this site kitaab.com.pk.
Documents Required / Attached
- A recent photograph
- Matric/equivalent certificate
- Intermediate / equivalent certificate
- Undergraduate degree Certificate (MS/MBA applicants)
- Master Degree Certificate (Ph.D. applicants)
- Computerized National Identity Card
- NOC from employer (for employed candidates)
- Challan Form
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of the FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non-FSc stream candidates must have an equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A-Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences program will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
National University of Science Islamabad Admission Entry Test 2021 Dates & Schedule Merit List
- The academic qualification needed for different programs is as follows:-
|Programs||Pakistani system of studies||Foreign systems of studies|
|Engineering @||FSc Pre-Engineering Group
FSc Computer Science Group
FSc Pre-Medical with additional Maths
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” including Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BS in Computer Science||FSc Pre-Engineering / Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” OR “Computer Science group” including Maths, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Studies as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Applied Biosciences||FSc Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Medical group” or any other group with three subjects including Biology and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication, and BS Public Administration||HSSC with any combination||‘O / A’ Level (SSC and HSSC) or equivalent with any combination|
|BS in Accounting & Finance||HSSC with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the major subjects.||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the mandatory subjects.|
|BS Mathematics||HSSC with Maths||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths as one of the mandatory subjects.|
|BS Physics||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A-Level (HSSC) equivalence with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
|Architecture and Industrial Design||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” or any other group with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|