The NED University of Engineering and Technology is a communal research university to be found in the municipal neighborhood of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It is solitary of the oldest foundation of higher education in Pakistan and is famous for its brawny weight on higher erudition in science and technology.
The most important campus in attendance has enough teaching and laboratory conveniences for undergraduate programs most important to the amount of the Bachelor of Engineering in an assortment of disciplines viz. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer & Information Systems and Textile Engineering underneath the Faculty of Engineering.
It moreover proposes a Master of Science Degree in Computer Science to graduates in Engineering as well as in the appropriate sciences. This University has in addition been one in start connection with industries, communal utilities, and companies unavailable in Consultancy and Construction behavior.
These pains have to a great extent facilitated and in addition, extensive its extent for students get hold of gainful employ about straight away after graduation day. The people here will get all the updates about the admissions. The admissions are announced each year.
You should see the schedule here and then apply for the admissions accordingly. Other details are also mentioned here. So you should visit our website daily to get new updates. NED UET Karachi Admission Entry Test 2021 Dates Schedule Merit List available here. Students don’t take tension and just visit our site regularly for the latest updates.
Admission Date for B.Tech(Pass) Conversion Program in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical
- Admission Start from expected April 2021
- Last Date of Form Submission expected April 2021
Admission Date for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical Engineering on Self Finance Base
- Last Date of Form Submission expected October 2021
How to Complete the Application Form
Only online filled application forms will be accepted. A candidate can fill the application form, available online at admissions.uettaxila.edu.pk
While filling the FORM (F-I) please read the following instructions carefully:
Instructions for Online Filling of Application Form (F-I)
- On the weblink click on the My UET button. Enter your CNIC/B Form No. issued by NADRA and set a password then click the Register button for registration with UET to access the application form.
- The candidate can now Sign in.
- Please fill in the personal information, applicable options, Educational information, and preferences.
- The candidate can Sign in, again and again, to see/edit his/her data until he /she submits his/her final printed application Form BY HAND/BY POST in Admission Office, UET, Taxila.
- After filling the Application Form online according to the given instructions, the applicant will get its printout, sign it and attach requisite documents, along with the Declaration Form (F-0) (available in the Prospectus), and then submit BY HAND/BY POST in the Admission Office, UET, Taxila.
- Only one application form is to be submitted for any number of disciplines and categories you apply for. Fill the column for preferences very carefully.
- The Order of preferences once given shall be final and cannot be changed subsequently, after the submission of the Application Form in the Admission Office.
- Notification of Selection
- A list of selectees will be displayed on the official University website.
Important: Consideration in next merit lists
Admissions are granted on merit and according to preferences given by the applicants. An applicant who secures admission in a discipline of his lower preference and he desires to be considered in the next merit lists. MUST submit all the UNIVERSITY dues and ORIGINAL documents. If he fails to do so, his name would be excluded from any future merit lists and his admission would be canceled.
Freezing in any given Discipline and Category
If an applicant requests in writing to retain the discipline and category in which he has been selected for admission on merit, then he will not have any right to claim his admission in any other discipline and category of higher or lower merit if a seat falls vacant in any discipline. An applicant desiring to freeze category/discipline should have to apply in person on the prescribed form for this purpose before the next merit list is displayed.
NED UET Karachi Admission Entry Test 2021 Dates & Schedule Merit List University of Engineering & Technology
Attachments with the Application Form
- Photocopy of CNIC or Computerized B-form issued by NADRA.
- Two Passport size photographs (one to be pasted on the Printed application Form (F-I) and one on the
- Declaration Form (F-0)).
- An attested copy of the domicile must be attached to the Printed application.
- Attested copy of Matric Result Card.
- Attested photocopy of F.Sc. Result Card/Certificate is MUST.
- Attested photocopy of Combined Entry Test Result Card.
(Any other document as required by the candidates according to the Declaration Form (F-0), available in the prospectus).
- All documents to be attached with the Application Form (F-I) should be attested by a class-I gazetted officer of the government or a class-A officer of this University.
- The application along with the required documents should be submitted as early as possible. Please do not wait for the last date.
- As soon as the process of selection is complete, the merit list will be notified showing the percentage of the applicants admitted in different disciplines against different categories.
- Any information regarding admissions can be obtained during working hours by calling Phone No: 051-9047412.
- Members of the Admission Committee will also be available for consultation, in person, during the admission period.
- Domicile of Punjab Province is MUST (with the latest photograph). (In case the candidate’s photograph is missing on domicile, the candidate must have to show (F.Sc + Matric ) Original Result Cards.
The college was turned into the NED University of Engineering and Technology to NED Government Engineering College on the date of 1st of March, 1977. The university enrolled 50 students in 1923. The people get admissions for the field of Bio-Medical Engineering as well.
The details for the updates and admissions in the university are given here. This University can thus lack imagine to enjoy the capability to make available its students the equivalent facilities as in residential countries, without doubt, suggest them rational challengers in challenging with students possessing the capability of level identical to if not sometimes higher than those in residential countries.Post Updated By :21/04/2021 - 09:47 AM