NUST National University of Sciences and Technology conducts entry test thrice a year. Details regarding the entry test dates are available on this website. Merit is made for the selection of the best candidates who have scored good marks in the entry test. Answer key for the entry test will also be available here. NUST National University of Sciences and Technology Entry Test Answer Key Result 2020 Merit calculator and details regarding the weight of marks in the making of merit are also mentioned below. Final merit is made after NET-3 is conducted. Students can appear in the entry test more than once with the best score used in the compilation of merit. More than one merit list is made. The students are listed on waiting lists too. There are a minimum of 5 merit lists which are made after the conduction of NET-3, in the month of August.
NUST represent the excellence and quality in its education. The National University of Sciences and Technology has now presented the best education in the country. The people who want to get the admissions in the university must apply soon. The details about the admissions will be given. The academic programs are suitably attributed by the relevant professional bodies, and the qualifications are renowned internationally for their superiority and significance.
Merit Calculator for Admission 2020
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to the provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non-FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences programme will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
- Academic qualification needed for different programmes is as follows:-
|Programmes||Pakistani system of studies||Foreign systems of studies|
|Engineering @||FSc Pre-Engineering Group
FSc Computer Science Group
FSc Pre-Medical with additional Maths
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” including Maths, Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Computer Science||FSc Pre-Engineering / Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” OR “Computer Science group” including Maths, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Studies as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Applied Biosciences||FSc Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Medical group” or any other group with three subjects including Biology and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication and BS Public Administration||HSSC with any combination||‘O / A’ Level (SSC and HSSC) or equivalent with any combination|
|BS Accounting & Finance||HSSC with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the major subject.||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the mandatory subject.|
|BS Mathematics||HSSC with Maths||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths as one of the mandatory subject.|
|BS Physics||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A Level (HSSC) equivalence with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
|Architecture and Industrial Design||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” or any other group with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
NUST National University of Sciences and Technology Entry Test Answer Key Result 2020 Merit List Calculator
75% marks are allotted to the entry test. While the remaining 25% are from the matric and FSc\O\A Level equivalent.
NUST Entry Test (NET-3) Application Form 2020
- Registration of NET (series-3) for UG Admissions Fall 2020 session will start from :Available Soon
SAT Basis Application Form 2020
- Registration for SAT Basis Admissions Fall 2020 session will start from : Available Soon
|NET-2020||Online Registration||Test Schedule|
|Islamabad||Karachi & Quetta|
|Series – 1||28 Oct – 3 Dec 2019||07 – 21 Dec 2019||–|
|Series – 2||02 Feb – 04 Mar 2020||14 Mar 2020 onwards||14 – 15 Mar 2020|
|Series – 3||Apr – Jun 2020||Jun-Jul 2020||10 – 12 July 2020|
What name comes in the minds of students when they are asked about the best University to go for science majors? Naturally, NUST is that University. It is ranked among the best universities of South Asia and the whole world. Thousands of students apply here every year for admission. NUST’s entry test is considered the toughest among all universities. If you want to be a student of NUST, first you have to take good marks in you FSC for Undergraduate admission and a good CGPA for Post Graduate admission. So apply online and start preparing for the test immediately. Good Luck!For finding the score obtained in the NUST National University of Sciences and Technology Entry Test, candidates are required to enter their role number on the respective page NUST website. The Score obtained in every subject will be highlighted.