As soon as the results will draw out of the Fsc the students can attain the test of NUST. Contenders can emerge in entry tests additional than previously with the unsurpassed score measured for the admittance. However, in several one series simply one challenge is permissible for a meticulous restraint. NET is demeanor at three locations, with the intention of is Islamabad (NUST Campus), Karachi, and Quetta. Regulations for the NUST Entry Test (NET) have been modified for the nearby year 2021. So that apprentice can be glowing responsive from all regulations and instruction. So every one of those students who covet to acquire admission in the apex position University of Pakistan must have to understand this NUST Entry test. As the admittance will be absolutely based on the achieve of the NET even though there are several percentages separated for supplementary result in the vein of intermediate result got 15%, Matric result acquires 10% nevertheless the chief percentage is of the NET to facilitate is 70%. The students must apply for admissions. The admissions are easy to get. The details will be here. The updates will be given here from time to time so stay updated accordingly.
- Candidates can appear in the entry test more than once with the best score considered for admission. However, in any one series, only one attempt is allowed for a particular discipline.
- NET is compiled from text books prescribed for HSSC courses. Candidates preparing for NET are advised to consult all relevant textbooks of various boards of education.
- NET is conducted at three locations, that is Islamabad (NUST Campus), Karachi, and Quetta.
- At Islamabad, the Test is conducted in a computer-based format. In Karachi and Quetta it is in paper-based format conducted in April & July.
- NET will be conducted in three series as per the following schedule:
|NET-2021||Online Registration||Test Schedule|
|Islamabad||Karachi & Quetta|
|Series – 1||expected soon|
|Series – 2||expected soon|
|Series – 3||expected soon|
NUST University NET Entry Test 3rd Series Result 2021 Merit List 1st/2nd Dates
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of the FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non-FSc stream candidates must have an equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A-Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences program will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
- Academic qualification needed for different programs is as follows:-
|Programs||Pakistani system of studies||Foreign systems of studies|
|Engineering @||FSc Pre-Engineering Group
FSc Computer Science Group
FSc Pre-Medical with additional Maths
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” including Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BS in Computer Science||FSc Pre-Engineering / Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” OR “Computer Science group” including Maths, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Studies as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Applied Biosciences||FSc Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Medical group” or any other group with three subjects including Biology and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication, and BS Public Administration||HSSC with any combination||‘O / A’ Level (SSC and HSSC) or equivalent with any combination|
|BS in Accounting & Finance||HSSC with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the major subjects.||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the mandatory subjects.|
|BS Mathematics||HSSC with Maths||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths as one of the mandatory subjects.|
|BS Physics||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A-Level (HSSC) equivalence with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
|Architecture and Industrial Design||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” or any other group with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
To understandable, this NUST entry test is obligatory for each student who requires receiving admission to NUST University. For NET 1, 2, 3 so at this point, we have made available all the information on this page so continue in touch to acquire the whole information. The result and merit list will be updated here as soon as it will e declared by society. National University of Science and Technology NUST is going to conduct an entry test NET, as mentioned above. NUST is the best scientific-educational institute in Pakistan and the students of NUST have shined over international soils too. NUST’s entry test is considered one of the most difficult entry test in all of Pakistan, thousands of students apply and only a handful of them are admitted to the university. So keep in touch so that you are informed and can apply at the right time, and prepare very hard for the NET NUST Entry Test.