Admissions are now open soon for the PIMS Medical College SZABMU Islamabad. Named Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto this university is marked as one of the best ones to acquire basic medical education. The Medical College has a hospital along with the college where the students can make their career.
Candidates concerned in the on top of declared Programs will have to emerge in the tests Admissions in Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University and its billed establishment of GAT Medicine. Those Candidates who have accepted the beyond reveal GAT tests will be adequate for the applicable discipline.
Pakistani Nationals counting AJK, Foreigners can furthermore submit an application. Candidates must have applicable registration certiﬁcate of their own country’s commission. Application form and online deposit slip can be acquired from National Testing Service 3. NTS will not be accountable for the late reception of applications sent throughout the post.
The students must apply for admissions. The details about the admissions will be given here. As soon as the test will be conducted the students will be given the results in a few weeks then the merit list will be given and the admissions will be carried out. The students who are interested must start their preparation for the best college in Islamabad.
|Faculty of Medicine & Allied Disciplines|
|1||MD (Critical Care Medicine)||8||MD (Neonatology)|
|2||MD (Cardiology)||9||MD (Neurology)|
|3||MD (Dermatology)||10||MD (Paediatric Medicine)|
|4||MD (Gastroenterology)||11||MD (Psychiatry)|
|5||MD (Histopathology)||12||MD (Pulmonology)|
|6||MD (Internal Medicine)||13||MD (Radiology)|
|7||MD (Nephrology)||14||MD (Rheumatology)|
|Faculty of Surgery & Allied Disciplines|
|1||MS (Accident & Emergency)||8||MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)|
|2||MS (Anesthesia)||9||MS (Ophthalmology)|
|3||MS (Burn Surgery)||10||MS (Orthopedic Surgery)|
|4||MS (Cardiac Surgery)||11||MS (Paediatric Surgery)|
|5||MS (ENT)||12||MS (Plastic Surgery)|
|6||MS (General Surgery)||13||MS (Urology)|
|7||MS (Neuro Surgery)|
|Faculty of Dentistry & Allied|
|1||MDS Paediatric Dentistry||3||MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
Four Years FCPS Training Level-I
(Candidate who has passed FCPS-I in or after January 2021 are eligible only to apply)
|1||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2||E.N.T.|
|5||General Surgery||6||Paediatric Medicine|
|11||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
Three Years FCPS Training Level-II
(Candidates who have already completed two-year mandatory training in General Medicine/General are eligible to apply, those who passed IMM will be preferred)
|3||Orthopedic Surgery||4||Pediatric Surgery|
Two Years FCPS Training Level-III
(Candidates who have passed FCPS General Medicine, Pediatric Medicine Respectively are eligible to apply)
|1||Rheumatology||2||Critical Care Medicine||3||Neonatal Pediatric Medicine|
ELIGIBILITY: Residency Training Programs
- Candidate must possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree registered by PMDC
- Must possess one-year house job from a PMDC recognized Institution
- Permanent valid registration with PM&DC
- Declared successful in MD/MS/MDS Part-I for University programs and FCPS Part-I examination 2021 for CPSP training Programs Level-I.
- In the case of foreign candidates, valid registration with the Medical Council of their country of origin must be produced.
PIMS Medical College SZABMU Islamabad Admission Entry Test 2021 Dates & Schedule Merit List
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSIONS
The procedure for admission is as follows:
- For MD-II/MS-II/MDS-II/FCPS Admission Form must be filled online
- Applicants must choose Degree Level (MD/MS/MDS/FCPS) and once it’s chosen, they can apply in a maximum of 2 Specialty with the same application.
- Those students (MD-I/MS-I/MDS-I) who have already submitted their forms to Registrar’s office are also advised to fill the Online Application Form and submit it accordingly as per instruction.
- In case of incorrect information, the University has the right to cancel the application admission without any fee refund.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 2000 for each Specialty
- Applicants will create a Bank Draft/ Pay Order in favor of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad (NTN# 9010030-4). Fee is non-refundable/non-adjustable.
The following attested documents must copy be attached:
- Three Passport size photograph
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Domicile certificate
- Matric, F.Sc, certificates or equivalent
- MBBS/BDS degree with detail marks certificates of all professional examinations.
- House Job certificates
- PMDC valid permanent registration certificate.
- FCPS Part-I passing certificate.
- MD/MS/MDS Part-I passing certificate.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Any other certificate.
- Copy of Online submitted Admission Form along with mentioned documents should reach the Office of Assistant Registrar (Admission), Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad before the closing date.
- University will NOT consider applications that are incomplete or have not been submitted within the stipulated deadline.
Federal Medical & Dental College is the Constituent Institute of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University has now opened up the admissions recently. The students who want to get admission to this university must apply soon for updates and details about the university.
The number of seats is 100 per annum for the MBBS program. In 2021 PM&DC allocated 10 seats for Afghan students on Prime Minister’s directions. The people have a great chance to get admission. Federal Medical & Dental College is the Constituent Medical College of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University that offers MBBS Program.
The University has the College of Nursing, School of Nursing, and College of Medical Technology where graduate and post-graduate courses offered. The University is offering structured residency training programs in clinical disciplines which is rare too. The university allows the students to get admissions on their own. We have updated the details over here so stay connected with us.Post Updated By :21/04/2021 - 09:17 AM