STEP is a key and strategic entry test preliminary program by the Punjab Group, that offers section test arrangement administrations to students so they can be admitted to proficient institutes. STEP can enable clear up your perplexity and direct you regarding what to kind of entry tests are considered in the colleges after the middle of the road and A-levels exams. STEP entrance test readiness course pack contains an inquiry bank of 30,000+ MCQS and evaluative test papers interlinked with the liquid flow, extraordinary showing adaptability and better utilization of class-time communications by means of projectors to advance the improvement of basic aptitudes through mimicked evaluative test planning to tackle higher request thinking capacities.
STEP is a section test preliminary program working under the umbrella of Punjab Group of Colleges that sets you up scholastically to make a stride ahead and guide you towards your professional objectives. STEP offer you successful test preliminary manuals and efficacious modules to set you up for entrance test exams. Courses offered at STEP incorporate MCAT/MDCAT, ECAT readiness, FUNGAT, NTS, LMDCAT (UHS Exclusive), LMDCAT (with NUMS), NUMS (Exclusive), LECAT, MCAT/MDCAT (Crash Program), SAT-I, NET (I, II, III), LUMS (SAT-I, S.S.E), LUMS (SAT-I, S.S.) + NET (I, II, III) and Sunday Sessions ’18.
Preparation Classes in The STEP by PGC For MDCAT, ECAT Entry Test
Entry Test Preparation Classes:
- Entry Test
- LUMS SAT-I
- For F.Sc
- FSC (Pre-Engineering) with a combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the university.
- Intermediate with a combination for Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science shall only be acceptable for Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, City & Regional Planning, Architecture and Product& Industrial Design.
- Intermediate with a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Statistics shall only be acceptable for Computer Sciences, City & Regional Planning, Architecture and Product & Industrial Design.
- The candidate must have a score of at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS / DAE / B.Sc / B.Tech (excluding NCC, Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran). He should have to give the university Entry-test for the particular academic year.
For Diploma Holders
- Seats are reserved for the diploma holders who have qualified their diploma examination. Only then they can apply for their relevant fields.
The final merit list will be calculated as under:
- Entry Test Marks: 30 %
- Adjusted marks in F.Sc / Equivalent examination : 70 %
STEP course pack is enriched with lectures and question bank, that are designed to meet the contemporary needs of the academia which is always evolving and it is updated from time to time according to the latest exam trend of different universities. Their preparatory course is dynamic and channelizes student’s effort in exam-oriented direction.