SAU Tandojam Sindh Agriculture University Entry Test Key Answer for the year 2021 is mentioned below. The schedule and regulations concerning the merit lists are also mentioned below along with further details of the merit list calculator.
SAU Tandojam Sindh Agriculture University Entry Test Answer Key Result 2021 displayed. All those students who are waiting for the SAU Tandojam Sindh Agriculture University Entry Test Answer Key Result 2021 now they can check the online result and merit list from here.
SAU Tandojam Sindh Agriculture University Entry Test Answer Key Result will be available online on this page. According to the circular issued by SAU Tandojam Sindh Agriculture University students selected provisionally as per the 2nd-semester list at SAU\SZABAC\KCAET to get themselves registered by depositing the prescribed amount of fees through bank challan in HBL, SAU Branch, Tandojam/HBL, Sir Shahnawaz Road Branch, Larkana (0265), etc.
SAU Tandojam Sindh Agriculture University Merit List 2021
BREAK UP OF VARIOUS FEES CHARGED FROM BSIT STUDENTS
AT THE TIME OF FIRST ADMISSION
|1. Admission Fee||Rs. 3500/-|
|3. Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||Rs. 2900/-|
|4. Gymkhana Fee (Per Semester)||Rs. 100/-|
|5. Magazine Fee (Per Semester)||Rs. 100/-|
|9. Library Fee (Per Semester)||Rs. 100/-|
Due to the fast growth of agriculture. The people are turning towards the field of agriculture. The updates and details about the Sindh Agriculture University SAU Tandojam have now opened up the admissions.
The details are mentioned here for your assistance. The entry test, answer key and the details of the results are also updated here. The merit calculator is also given here so you can use it for your help. The candidate providing incorrect information and/or false certificate/documents shall be liable for cancellation of admission.
The University reserves the right to make any change with regard to admission policy after the printing/publication of this material.
SAU Tandojam Sindh Agriculture University Entry Test Answer Key Result 2021 Merit List Calculator
Important documents that are to be provided after the merit list is updated are mentioned below:
- Intermediate Marks
- Six attested recent photographs
- CNIC photocopies
Admission to the First Year of all undergraduate degree programs is made according to the policy and the rules framed by the University. The admission rules described below are subject to modification by statutory bodies of the University as and when considered necessary. The University reserves the right to make any change with regard to admission policy after the printing/publication of this material.
- The candidate providing incorrect information and/or false certificate/documents (detected before or at any stage after admission) shall be liable for cancellation of admission.
- The candidate suffering from any life-threatening contagious disease is not eligible for admission. If detected at any stage, his / her admission shall be canceled.
- The applicants registered with any other University / Institution / College, if selected at Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam shall be admitted only after their cancellation of registration/admission in other academic institutions.
- Any proof of dual admission shall result in the cancellation of admission at Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam.
- The applicants who were previously admitted at any other University / Institution but were rusticated/debarred before applying for admission at Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam shall not be considered for admission at this University.
- Candidates convicted of moral turpitude shall not be considered for admission.
- The hostel accommodation is not the liability of the University and shall only be provided subject to the availability of space.
Eligibility Criteria 2021
For Admission to Graduate Program
For admission to various Graduate Degree programs, candidates with a minimum qualification of Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, Pre-Computer) or equivalent examination with grade “C” or above (at least 50% marks) are eligible in different faculties depending upon the requirement of each faculty as specified in each faculty profile.
For Admission to Postgraduate Degree Programs
Candidates possessing a Bachelors’s Degree in specific disciplines/areas are eligible for getting admission in Masters’s degree programs. Likewise, admissions to M.Phil and Ph.D. Degree programs require a Masters’s Degree in a relevant discipline/area. However, each faculty/department has specific eligibility criteria. The details are provided in the postgraduate prospectus.
All the copies must be original. Merit list calculator for the candidates will be available on our website soon. Stay in touch to keep the most updated.Post Updated By :26/04/2021 - 11:54 AM