Admissions are salutation in the Celebrity University of Engineering and Technology Lahore (UET Lahore) which is solitary of the mainly talented engineering universities of Pakistan. That is a portion of the educational segment from numerous years.
Get your advanced studies from Pakistan’s unsurpassed engineering establishment where the admissions have been inaugurated for undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. levels. This trustworthy school of education came hooked on continuation in 1921 with the intention of is associated with the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
The academic instruction level of UET Lahore is equivalent to several proficient universities in Pakistan. This is for the reason that it is accepting the specialized tactic by giving concern to the real work and using contemporary techniques of erudition.
The students who want to apply at the UET. They must apply soon for the admissions. The admissions are announced annually. The people will be provided with each information about the admissions. The engineering subjects are offered here and thus the students must apply soon.
UET Entry Test for Admission in Engineering & Technology University Form Download here at this site kitaab.com.pk. If the students can not find the Form then they can contact us. For more latest detail must connect with our site.
|1. If you have any query regarding admissions that can be answered satisfactorily on the telephone, you may dial Convenor, Admission Committee at 99029216, and 99029452 at 99029470 during working hours. Members of the University staff will also be available for a personal consultation during the admission period.
2. Try to submit the application along with the required documents as early as possible. Do not wait for the
3. As soon as the process of selection is complete, the merit list will be notified showing the percentage admission marks of the applicants admitted in different disciplines against different categories.
4. All documents to be attached with the application form F-I should be attested by a Class-I gazetted officer of the government or Class-A officer of this University.
|ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION|
|An applicant for admission to any of the B.Sc. Engineering Degree Courses, B.Sc. City & Regional Planning (CRP), Bachelor’s Degrees in Architecture, Product & Industrial Design and Computer Science (Hons) must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:-
He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre- Engineering) Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the University. However, Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science shall be acceptable only for
Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, City & Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product & Industrial Design. Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Statistics shall be acceptable only for admission in Computer Science, City & Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture, and Product & Industrial Design.
|2. General Eligibility Requirements:|
An applicant for admission to any of the Bachelor Degree course offered by the University must fulfill the following requirements:
a. He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS/ DAE/ B.Sc/ B.Tech(Pass) Examination excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
UET Entry Test for Admission in Engineering & Technology University Form Download Dates and Schedule
Entertain a memorandum that the last date for admittance form compliance is expected Soon, and all the application forms should be submitted previous to the last date of admittance. If the registrar gets hold of forms after the “UET admission last date 2021″, will be declined by the explicit influence of the University of engineering and technology in Lahore.
|1. A candidate having a diploma in any other technology shall not be eligible for admission.
2. B.Tech. (Pass) candidate should have his first diploma (on the basis of which he was admitted in B.Tech. degree course) relevant to the branch of Engineering in which he seeks admission.
4. Provisions about admission on the Basis of a B.Sc. Degree
a. Given the qualifications and restrictions stated below, a person is eligible for admission to the Bachelor’s degree courses at the university on the basis of a degree of Bachelor of Science.
b. A person possessing a B.Sc. degree is NOT eligible for admission to any Bachelor’s degree course at the University unless he has also passed F.Sc. (Pre- Engineering or Pre-Medical) examination.
5. Scope of Eligibility for B.Sc.’s with F.Sc. (Pre- Engineering)
a. For admission to the B.Sc. degree courses in Engineering other than those mentioned in 2.5 b & c, Computer Science, City & Regional Planning and Bachelor’s degree courses in Architecture and Product & Industrial Design, an applicant must have passed the B.Sc. examination with Physics and Mathematics.
b. For admission to the B.Sc. Courses in Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Process Engineering, Bio-Chemical & Pharmaceutical Engineering, Chemical & Polymer Engineering, Environmental Engineering & Management, and Metallurgical & Materials Engineering an applicant, must have passed the B.Sc. Examination with Chemistry.
c. For admission to B.Sc. Courses in Mining Engineering, Geological Engineering, and Petroleum & Gas
Engineering, an applicant must have passed the B.Sc. examination with TWO of the following subjects:
1. Physics 2. Chemistry 3. Mathematics 4. Geology
6. Scope of Eligibility for B.Sc’s with F.Sc. (Pre- Medical)
a. For admission to the B.Sc. degree courses in Engineering other than those mentioned in 2.6 b & c, Computer Science, City & Regional Planning and Bachelor’s degree courses in Architecture and Product & Industrial Design, an applicant must have passed the B.Sc. examination with Physics and Mathematics.
b. For admission to the B.Sc. Courses in Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Process Engineering, Bio-Chemical & Pharmaceutical Engineering, Chemical & Polymer Engineering, Environmental Engineering & Management, and Metallurgical & Materials Engineering an applicant, must have passed the B.Sc. Examination with Mathematics and Chemistry.
c. For admission to the B.Sc. courses in Mining, Geological Engineering, and Petroleum & Gas Engineering an
applicant must have passed the B.Sc. examination with Mathematics and one of the following subjects:
1. Physics 2. Chemistry 3. Geology
7. Equivalent Examinations
The University recognizes the following examinations as equivalent to the Intermediate (Pre-Engineering)
Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics of the Pakistani Boards of Intermediate and Secondary
a. Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) Examination of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Azad Kashmir;
b. Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics;
c. British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics;
d. F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics as an additional subject.
e. American High School Graduation Diploma (12th Grade) or equivalent.
8 No Age Restrictions
There is no age restriction seeking admission to any Bachelor’s degree course.
Both male and female persons are eligible to apply for seats except Category F which is open for female applicants only.
|DETERMINATION OF MERIT|
|1. Examinations considered for Merit Purpose
For admission to all the Bachelor’s Degree Courses and determination of merit the following examinations are considered:
2. Merit Determination
The comparative merit of applicants will be determined on the basis of adjusted admission marks obtained by them in these examinations:-
3. Deduction of Marks for Examination passed by Parts If an applicant has passed any examination by parts, ten (10) marks are deducted for that examination while determining the adjusted admission marks. If the certificate of an applicant does not state whether he has passed the examination as a whole or by parts, he should submit with his application Form IV(a) & Form-IV(b), duly filled in and signed by the controller of the examination concerned. In case any form is not submitted, then marks will be deducted from the relevant examination marks obtained.
4. Merit of F.Sc.’s (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics. In determining the merit of an applicant having F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics as an additional subject:-
5. Equivalence Of Certificates Upto H.S.S.C. Level
6. Credit for Hafiz-e-Quran0-20 marks will be added to the academic marks in HSSC or equivalent examination of an applicant who is Hafiz-e-Quran. He/She will get the benefit only he/she has:
7. Credit for Sports A maximum of ten marks will be added to the academic marks in HSSC or equivalent examination of an applicant who is a sportsman. He will get the benefit only if he/she is:
8. Determination of Merit in case of Equal Percentage of Admission Marks If two or more applicants have an equal percentage of admission marks (up to three places of decimal after truncation), they shall be treated at par for the purpose of admission.
9. Merit Determined Category-wise The seats for admission to the Bachelor’s Degree courses at the University are distributed over various categories. These categories are discussed in Section 4 below. The details of the distribution of seats are available in the Seats Allocation Chart. The applicants for each category are grouped separately. Then on the basis of the percentage admission marks, the comparative merit of the applicants comprising the group is prepared. The applicants belonging to a category thus compete for admission amongst themselves for the seats allocated to it. comprising the group is prepared. The applicants belonging to a category thus compete for admission amongst themselves for the seats allocated to it.
10. Transfer on the basis of given preferences and merit In case a seat in any discipline/category of higher preference given by a candidate falls vacant and he is eligible for transfer to that discipline/category on the basis of his merit, he shall be automatically transferred to the discipline/category. He will have no right to retain his admission in the previous discipline/category because the seat vacated by him shall be simultaneously allotted to the next eligible candidate on merit.
11. Variation in Seats The University authorities may exercise their right at any time to increase or decrease the number of seats allocated to any category and there shall be no appeal against such a decision.
12. Unutilized Seats If some seats allocated to any category (other than category A) remain unutilized for lack of adequate applicants, then the unutilized seats are transferred to category-A and are filled under the same terms and conditions as applicable to the former.