Entry test is the starting point for any student seeking admission to an educational institution. The objectives of an entry test are to select students with academic merit as well as appropriate personality and aptitude for admission. Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is an educational entity established in November, 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- ETEA Engineering entry test Date is 23 September 2021
ETEA Engineering Entrance Test 2021 Dates and Schedule Centers Colleges List Aggregate Marks Formula Merit List For Engineering Admission
- All questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and negative marking also apply in ETEA test.
- There are total 200 questions for ETEA Engineering test.
- Physics 60
- Chemistry / Computer Science 60
- Mathematics 60
- English 20
- F.Sc/DAE result awaited students can also apply for ETEA Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency
entry test 2021 . (However, for admission to UET, candidates must score, over 60% unadjusted marks in intermediate, irrespective of the percentage of Part I intermediate result and score of entrance test result
- Candidates, who have passed Intermediate Examination with the subject of Computer Science instead of Chemistry, are eligible for admission in Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Software Engineering only
- They are allowed to take Entrance Test and attempt Computer Science portion instead of Chemistry
Marks calculating formula
- Aggregate marks Calculation Formula for the Masters Programme Merit List.
- Aggregate Marks = 60% of B.A/B.Sc marks + 40% of Test Marks
- In Other words
- Aggregate Marks = (Obtained Qualification Marks x 60/ Total Qualification Marks) + (Entry Test Obtained Marks x 40 / 100 )
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.