The entry test is the starting point for any student seeking admission to an educational institution. The objectives of an entry test are to select students with academic merit as well as appropriate personality and aptitude for admission. Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is an educational entity established in November 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
ETEA Engineering Entrance Test 2021 Dates and Schedule Centers Colleges List Aggregate Marks Formula Merit List For Engineering Admission
Entrance Test Schedule
- Entrance Test Online Registration available from 18-06-2021
- Deadline for Online Registration 20-07-2021
- Entrance Test (all Centers) 01-08-2021
- Announcement of Entrance Test’s Result 02-08-2021
University admission and two semesters fee and funds for the academic year are payable in advance at the time of admission to B.Sc. Engineering classes. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit in the University examination if they have any amount overdue to be paid.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiyat
- Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Department of Computer System Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Academic Organization
- Academic Programs
How to Apply
- The applicants can apply through www.enggentrancetest.pk online.
- The applicants deposit an entry test fee of RS 2500/- (which is non-refundable) in any UBL United Bank Limited.
- UET Account Number is 205505522.
- After the fee deposit, the applicants received a receipt that has 10 digits transaction number.
Paper Marks Pattern with Engineering departments
This test is for the students applying for Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, and other Engineering. This test contains the following subjects with their marks.
- Physics 60 MCQ’s
- Maths 60 MCQ’s
- Chemistry 60 MCQ’s
- English 20 MCQ’s
The ETEA will charge negative marks with every inaccurately answered MCQs scoring four marks, wrong answer -1 marks, and skipped MCQs with 0 Marks. The easy way to understand this is that if a candidate has 50 score answers, 40 wrong answers, and 110 blanks answers, then he would get the given marks.
Formula For Negative Marking:-
50 x 4 + 40 x (-1) + 120 x (0) = 200 – 40 + 0= 160 marks out of maximum 800
Here we mentioned all important criteria about the ETEA test for UETs admissions. If you need more information regarding this subject then ask us through comment, and visit our website daily.
Marks calculating formula
- Aggregate marks Calculation Formula for the Master’s Programme Merit List.
- Aggregate Marks = 60% of B.A/B.Sc marks + 40% of Test Marks
- In Other words
- Aggregate Marks = (Obtained Qualification Marks x 60/ Total Qualification Marks) + (Entry Test Obtained Marks x 40 / 100 )
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.