Many students are about to apply this year for Medical teats marks. Most of them do not know the formula of calculating their aggregate, due to which most of the time they do not know their correct and actual marks of total SSC. HSSC and entrance. Here below-mentioned the complete detail and applicants easily find it.
Initially, ETEA was established to undertake the administration of Entrance Tests for admission to Engineering and Medical institutions of the province in place of external testing agencies. However, the scope of activities and the objectives for the ETEA were broadened much beyond the Entrance Tests as stated in the Ordinance.
In short, it has to catalyze reforms in the examination and testing systems, impart training on these endeavors and extend the use of its electronic facilities to other institutions to bring in objectivity, transparency, and efficiency. Steps by step procedure of calculating aggregate are explained below read it carefully and write it in your notebook, so you will not forget, as it is a little technical thing to do.
ETEA Medical Entrance Test 2023 Dates and Schedule Centers Colleges List Aggregate Marks Formula Merit List
Formula for calculating
- Matric (SSC or Equivalent): 10%
- HSSC / F.Sc (Pre-medical or Equivalent): 40%
- MCAT test: 50%
Steps for calculating merit are
First Step for marks of MATRIC
Obtained marks in SSC or Equivalent divided by Total marks of SSC or Equivalent x 1100 x 0.10 = 10 % of SSC or Equivalent
Second Step for Intermediate marks
Obtained Marks in HSSC/ Equivalent divided by Total marks of HSSC/Equivalent x 1100 x 0.40 = 40 percent of HSSC or Equivalent
The third step for entrance test marks
Obtained Marks in Entrance Test /SAT II/MCAT divided by Total marks of Entrance Test /SAT II/MCAT x 1100 x 0.50 = 50&of Admission Test
Fourth Step to calculate aggregate
10%SSC Equivalent + 40% HSSC or Equivalent +50% Admission Test = Aggregate Marks
Fifth and final step
Aggregate Marks divided by 1100 x 100 = Aggregate %
ETEA MDCAT Test Centers
- Bannu D.I.Khan
KMU ETEA MDCAT Pattern
- Biology =80 MCQs,
- Chemistry = 60 MCQs,
- Physics =40 MCQs and
- English=20 MCQs
Requirements for ETEA KMU test
• Confirmatory Email consisting of Admit Card to be presented by the candidate in Test Center
• Confirmatory SMS consisting of Student Test ID.
• Easy to use interface for form filling.
• 24 hours helpline support
• Freedom to View, Save, or Print Admit Card anywhere and any time.
• Freedom to submit forms 24 Hours a day for 17 consecutive days without any break
- A candidate who has passed F. Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A candidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination and awaiting the result can apply for the KMU ETEA test
- Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.