First of all we would like to tell you that what is ETEA? as many people does not know about ETEA stands for what so ETEA stands for Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is an educational entity established in November, 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK. It is supervised by a Board of Governors, headed by the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK . Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and Secretary Higher Education is one of its members.
Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board. The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and Secretary higher education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board. These types of test has improved our education system as the credibility of student can be judge of students before admission and deserving students are choosen for admission.
- ECAT Test Date: Expected 23rd September 2018
How to Apply For ETEA Test 2018 UET Peshawar Procedure and Test Details
The results are delivered in 24 hours which is a record achievement on national level
What does ETEA do?
- You have done Part I or Part II of intermediate examination.
- F.Sc/DAE result awaited students can also apply for ETEA Test. (However, for admission to UET, candidates must score, over 60% unadjusted marks in intermediate, irrespective of the percentage of Part I intermediate result and score of entrance test result.)
- Candidates, who have passed Intermediate Examination with the subject of Computer Science instead of Chemistry, are eligible for admission in Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Software Engineering only. They are allowed to take Entrance Test and attempt Computer Science portion instead of Chemistry.
All questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and negative marking also appy in ETEA test. There are total 200 questions for ETEA Engineering test.
- Physics 60
- Chemistry / Computer Science 60
- Mathematics 60
- English 20
These test check credibility and eligibility of a students at the time of applying and filter them before admission in institute.
For further news details and information keep visiting our website.