First of all, we would like to tell you that what is ETEA? as many people do not know about ETEA stands for what so ETEA stands for Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is an educational entity established in November 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK.
It is supervised by a Board of Governors, headed by the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and Secretary Higher Education is one of its members.
Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board. The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and the Secretary of higher education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board. These types of the test have improved our education system as the credibility of student can be the judge of students before admission and deserving students are choosen for admission.
How to Apply For ETEA Test 2023 UET Peshawar Procedure and Test Details
The results are delivered in 24 hours which is a record achievement on the national level
How to Apply for ETEA Test
- Candidates apply through www.enggentrancetest.pk Online
- Candidates must deposit an entry test fee RS: 2500/- non-refundable in any branch of UBL
- UET Account Number is 205505522.
- After the deposit of the entry test fee, the applicant received a receipt with having 10 digits transaction number.
What does ETEA do?
- You have done Part I or Part II of the intermediate examination.
- F. Sc/DAE result awaited students can also apply for ETEA Test. (However, for admission to UET, candidates must score, over 60% unadjusted marks in intermediate, irrespective of the percentage of Part I intermediate result and score of the entrance test result.)
- Candidates, who have passed the Intermediate Examination with the subject of Computer Science instead of Chemistry, are eligible for admission in Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Software Engineering only. They are allowed to take the Entrance Test and attempt the Computer Science portion instead of Chemistry.
All questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and negative marking is also applicable in the ETEA test. There is a total of 200 questions for the ETEA Engineering test.
- Physics 60
- Chemistry / Computer Science 60
- Mathematics 60
- English 20
These tests check the credibility and eligibility of students at the time of applying and filter them before admission to the institute.
For further news details and information keep visiting our website.