Khyber Medical College Peshawar’s test answer key and results will be obtainable after the entrance test. The answer keys are an excellent means to assess your test, evaluate and estimate your scores by yourself. Khyber Medical College is categorized as the preferred medical institute not only by the citizens within the KPK because of being the first medical education providing institute but also eyed by the public living in other areas.
Khyber Medical College Peshawar KPK ETEA Entrance test and its complete Information are provided below. The college has its online official and non-official websites for allocating the interested students the desired guideline by the succor of illustrative paper.
After the entrance test, the answer keys turn out to be available prior to the outcome being authoritatively broadcast for the convenience of aspirants. Khyber Medical College Peshawar KPK ETEA Entry Test Dates and Schedule, Khyber Medical College Peshawar KPK ETEA Entry Test 2023 Result and Merit List.
Khyber Medical College Peshawar KPK ETEA Entrance Test Answer Key Results 2023 Online
Khyber Medical College Peshawar KPK ETEA Answer Key Online
Khyber Medical College Peshawar KPK ETEA Result Online
The selected candidates will be notified online and through print media as well. Khyber Medical College Peshawar KPK Admission 2023 ETEA Entrance Test Answer Key and Results in 2023 Online will be available.
The entrance test for Khyber Medical College happens to be fall under the influence of Khyber Medical University, which is the amalgamating institute for all Medical colleges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
ETEA MDCAT Test Centers
- Bannu D.I.Khan
KMU ETEA MDCAT Pattern
- Biology =80 MCQs,
- Chemistry = 60 MCQs,
- Physics =40 MCQs and
- English=20 MCQs
Requirements for ETEA KMU test
• Confirmatory Email consisting of Admit Card to be presented by the candidate in Test Center
• Confirmatory SMS consisting of Student Test ID.
• Easy to use interface for form filling.
• 24 hours helpline support
• Freedom to View, Save, or Print Admit Card anywhere and any time.
• Freedom to submit forms 24 Hours a day for 17 consecutive days without any break
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A candidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination and awaiting the result can apply for the KMU ETEA test
- Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty.
The utter and envisage program for the admissions, entrance test, and results is been announced on the related sites. The test schedule is held through ETEA, the education testing and evaluating authority.