KMU Khyber Medical University is producing hundreds of students every year. Mission of KMU is service to humanity with a commitment for excellence in medical education and research, providing medical students with state of the art knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver the highest standards of health care to the people.
All details about admissions of Nursing degree is given in this post for students who are about to apply along with eligibility criteria. Khyber Medical University is running under the mission Service to humanity with a commitment for excellence in medical education and research, providing medical students with state of the art knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver the highest standards of health care to the people.
Khyber Medical University Entrance Test for Post-RN BSN and DPT Admission 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Fee Structure
ADMISSIONS OPEN IN BSC NURSING (POST RN)
ENTRANCE TEST FOR POST(RN) , BSN AND DPT
Khyber Medical University will conduct the Entrance Test for admission in Post(RN) , BSN and DPT under the Skill Development Program of Department of Health,Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa expected in October at Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology (PICO), Hayatabad Medical Complex , Phase 4 Hayatabad Peshawar. All the students are advised to collect their roll number slips from Post Graduate College of Nursing , Plot No. 25-27 B2 Phase 5 Hayatabad Peshawar.
All the students are directed to reach the venue of the test at 7:00 A.M .
The students should bring
- Roll Number Slips
- Clip boards
- Black Pen Tip Markers
Admission Date for Master in Nursing Sciences
- Admission Start from 04th August
- Last Date of Form Submisssion 20 August
- Test & Interview 01 September
- Dispaly of merit list 05 September
- Beginning of Classes 15 September
Admission Dates for BSc Nursing Post RN
- ETEA Entranc Test should be held on 17 August
- Admission Start from 20 August
- Last Date of Form Submission 02 September
- KMU Entry Test for B.Sc Post RN & BS Paramedica in Service 07 Sep for two years program
- Interview of Shortlist Applicants for DPT 12 September
- Interview of Shortlist Applicants for BS Nursing 4 Year program 13 September
- Interview of Shortlist Applicants for BS Paramedica 15 September
- Display of entrance test result of B.Sc Post RN & BS Paramedics 16 September
- Interview of short listed applicants for B.Sc Post RN & BS Paramedica in service 18 September
- Display of provisional merit lsit for all above programs 22 September
- Submission of queries regarding provisional merit list 24 September
- Dispaly of Final merit list of all above programs 26 September
- Beginning of Classes 01 October
- For admission in any of the course offered under this field the minimum requirement is the 16 years education like MBBS, BDS, MD, BS Nursing, BSc Post RN, BS Vision Sciences, BS Human Nutrition etc.
- For Enrollment in M.Phil. programs, MBBS and BDS degrees are compulsory. 2.5 is the minimum CGPA required.
- If you have master degrees in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Phar.D. then you can apply for the M.Phil. in the relevant course.
- For registration in the Ph.D. of Anatomy, Physiology, Histopathology and Haematology MBBS or BDS degrees from an institute recognized by the PMDC are required. You can also apply if you have M.Phil. Degree in the relevant field with minimum 3 CGPA out of 4.
- For Ph.D. in Microbiology, Pharmacology and Biochemistry MBBS or BDS Degrees are required. You can also apply for these courses if you have Pharm. D, or masters in Microbiology and Biochemistry. You can also submit your forms if you have M.Phil. Decree in the relevant field with minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4
|Bachelors||4 Years||RS. 700000|
|Masters||2 Years||RS. 740000|
|MS/ M.Phil.||2 Years||RS. 140000|
|Doctorate||3 Years||RS. 140000|
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.