KMU Khyber Medical University is producing hundreds of students every year. The mission of KMU is service to humanity with a commitment to excellence in medical education and research, providing medical students with state-of-the-art knowledge, skills, and attitude to deliver the highest standards of health care to the people.
All details about admissions of Nursing degree is given in this post for students who are about to apply along with eligibility criteria. Khyber Medical University is running under the mission of Service to humanity with a commitment to excellence in medical education and research, providing medical students with state-of-the-art knowledge, skills, and attitude to deliver the highest standards of health care to the people.
Khyber Medical University Entrance Test for Post-RN BSN and DPT Admission 2021 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Fee Structure
Khyber Medical University will conduct the Entrance Test for admission in Post(RN), BSN, and DPT under the Skill Development Program of Department of Health, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa expected in October at Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology (PICO), Hayatabad Medical Complex, Phase 4 Hayatabad Peshawar. All the students are advised to collect their roll number slips from Post Graduate College of Nursing, Plot No. 25-27 B2 Phase 5 Hayatabad Peshawar.
All the students are directed to reach the venue of the test at 7:00 A.M.
The students should bring
- Roll Number Slips
- Black Pen Tip Markers
- For admission in any of the courses offered under this field, the minimum requirement is 16 years of education like MBBS, BDS, MD, BS Nursing, B.Sc. Post RN, BS Vision Sciences, BS Human Nutrition, etc.
- For Enrollment in M. Phil. Programs, MBBS, and BDS degrees are compulsory. 2.5 is the minimum CGPA required.
- If you have master’s degrees in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharm.D. then you can apply for the M.Phil. in the relevant course.
- For registration in the Ph.D. of Anatomy, Physiology, Histopathology, and Haematology MBBS or BDS degrees from an institute recognized by the PMDC are required. You can also apply if you have M.Phil. Degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 3 CGPA out of 4.
- For Ph.D. in Microbiology, Pharmacology, and Biochemistry, MBBS or BDS Degrees are required. You can also apply for these courses if you have Pharm. D, or master in Microbiology and Biochemistry. You can also submit your forms if you have M.Phil. Decree in the relevant field with a minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4
|Bachelors||4 Years||RS. 700000|
|Masters||2 Years||RS. 740000|
|MS/ M.Phil.||2 Years||RS. 140000|
|Doctorate||3 Years||RS. 140000|
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this, or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.