Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA has the scope of activities and the objectives for the ETEA
were broadened much beyond the Entrance Tests as stated in the Ordinance. We will not go into details, so we can say In short, it has to catalyze reforms in the examination and testing systems.
Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is an educational entity established in November 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is supervised by a Board of Governors, headed by the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and the Secretary of Higher Education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board. Impart training on these endeavors and extend the use of its electronic facilities to other institutions to bring in objectivity, transparency, and efficiency.
The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and the Secretary of Higher Education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board. ETEA KMU 2021 test details are given below.
KMU ETEA Admissions 2021 Entrance Test Registration for MBBS BDS Schedule
ETEA MDCAT Test Centers
- Bannu D.I.Khan
KMU ETEA MDCAT Pattern
- Biology =80 MCQs,
- Chemistry = 60 MCQs,
- Physics =40 MCQs and
- English=20 MCQs
Requirements for ETEA KMU test
• Confirmatory Email consisting of Admit Card to be presented by the candidate in Test Centre
• Confirmatory SMS consisting of Student Test ID.
• Easy to use interface for form filling.
• 24 hours helpline support
• Freedom to View, Save, or Print Admit Card anywhere and any time.
• Freedom to submit forms 24 Hours a day for 17 consecutive days without any break
RESULTS ARE DELIVERED IN ONLY AND ONLY 24 HOURS WHICH IS A RECORD ACHIEVEMENT ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL. WHICH IS A QUICK SERVICE THAT STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR MUCH FOR RESULTS.
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A candidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination and awaiting the result can apply for the KMU ETEA test
- Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this, or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :03/08/2021 - 03:29 PM