ETEA is Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is an educational entity established in November 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is supervised by a Board of Governors, headed by the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
It is supervised by a Board of Governors, headed by the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and the Secretary of Higher Education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board.
The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and the Secretary of Higher Education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board. ETEA was established to undertake the administration of Entrance Tests for admission to Engineering and Medical institutions of the province in place of external testing agencies.
KPK KMU Medical and Dental Admission ETEA Entry Test 2023 Syllabus For MBBS BDS DPT DPharm Khyber Medical University
Khyber Medical University will conduct the Entrance Test for admission in Post(RN), BSN, and DPT under the Skill Development Program of Department of Health, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in October usually
All the students are directed to reach the venue of the test at 7:00 A.M.
ETEA MDCAT Test Centers
- Bannu D.I.Khan
KMU ETEA MDCAT Pattern
- Biology =80 MCQs,
- Chemistry = 60 MCQs,
- Physics =40 MCQs and
- English=20 MCQs
Requirements for ETEA KMU test
• Confirmatory Email consisting of Admit Card to be presented by the candidate in Test Centre
• Confirmatory SMS consisting of Student Test ID.
• Easy to use interface for form filling.
• 24 hours helpline support
• Freedom to View, Save, or Print Admit Card anywhere and any time.
• Freedom to submit forms 24 Hours a day for 17 consecutive days without any break
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A candidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination and awaiting the result can apply for the KMU ETEA test
- Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty.
The students should bring
- Roll Number Slips
- Black Pen Tip Markers
Calculators, Mobile Phones, Head Phones,Computers or any other electronic communication or storage devices are not allowed at the exam center.
Programs they offer