Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) Khyber Pakhtoon Kha, is an educational institute Department established in November 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under the Govt Education Act. It is directly supervised by a Board of Governors, commanded by the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtun Khaw.
The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and Secretary Higher Education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of this ETEA Board.
First Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) was recognized to undertake the administration of the university’s colleges, institute entry tests for getting admission in engineering Programs and Medicals Programs. Anywhere in the province Medical colleges or Universities and Engineering institutions or universities are must be affiliated with Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA). And ETEA organized the tests for this Medical and Engineering college’s universities.
KPK UET Engineering Admission ETEA Entry Test 2021 Download Syllabus For Electrical Mechanical Civil Computer Science Preparations
Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) holds the entry test for different universities. The ETEA ECAT contains 200 marks ETEA entry tests are objective type tests and is consist of Multiple Choice Question MCQs. According to Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) rule, the negative marking is also applied on these tests.
Entrance Test Schedule
- Entrance Test Online Registration available from 18-06-2021
- Deadline for Online Registration 20-07-2021
- Entrance Test (all Centers) 01-08-2021
- Announcement of Entrance Test’s Result 02-08-2021
University admission and two semesters fee and funds for the academic year are payable in advance at the time of admission to B.Sc. Engineering classes. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit in the University examination if they have any amount overdue to be paid.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiyat
- Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Department of Computer System Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Academic Organization
- Academic Programs
How to Apply
- The applicants can apply through www.enggentrancetest.pk online.
- The applicants deposit an entry test fee of RS 2500/- (which is non-refundable) in any UBL United Bank Limited.
- UET Account Number is 205505522.
- After the fee deposit, the applicants received a receipt that has 10 digits transaction number.
- Landline Number 091-9216784
- Email: [email protected]
Paper Marks Pattern with Engineering departments
This test is for the students applying for Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, and other Engineering. This test contains the following subjects with their marks.
- Physics 60 MCQ’s
- Maths 60 MCQ’s
- Chemistry 60 MCQ’s
- English 20 MCQ’s
The ETEA will charge negative marks with every inaccurately answered MCQs scoring four marks, wrong answer -1 marks, and skipped MCQs with 0 Marks. The easy way to understand this is that if a candidate has 50 score answers, 40 wrong answers, and 110 blanks answers, then he would get the given marks.
Formula For Negative Marking:-
50 x 4 + 40 x (-1) + 120 x (0) = 200 – 40 + 0= 160 marks out of maximum 800
Here we mentioned all important criteria about the ETEA test for UETs admissions. If you need more information regarding this subject then ask us through comment, and visit our website daily.