University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar is located in Peshawar. It is a public research university that was established in 1980. The motto of this university is “We Engineer, the Nation’s future”. Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is an educational entity established in November 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
It is supervised by a Board of Governors, headed by the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and the Secretary of Higher Education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board.
This institute is one of the premier universities for learning higher education in Pakistan with a strong ability in the development of science and engineering study in all provinces of Khyber Pakhtoon Kha. This University has numerous department which is given below,
UET Peshawar Entrance Test for Engineering and Technology Admission 2023 ETEA Entry Test Application Form Last Date Eligibility Criteria Fee Structure
Entrance Test Schedule
- Entrance Test Online Registration available from 18-06-2021
- Deadline for Online Registration 20-07-2021
- Entrance Test (all Centers) 01-08-2021
- Announcement of Entrance Test’s Result 02-08-2021
ECAT Entry Test Venues UET Peshawar
- Abbottabad/AJK and Gilgit Baltistan Boards – Abbottabad Center, Ayub Medical College
- Peshawar, Mardan Kohat Boards – Peshawar center (1) Islamia College Ground (2) Cricket Ground opposite to Khyber Medical College Peshawar
- Swat and Malakand boards – Swat center
- D.i.Khan and Bannu boards – D.i.khan Center
- Federal and all other boards – Any center
University admission and two semesters fee and funds for the academic year are payable in advance at the time of admission to B.Sc. Engineering classes. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit in the University examination if they have any amount overdue to be paid.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiyat
- Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Department of Computer System Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Academic Organization
- Academic Programs
How to Apply
- The applicants can apply through www.enggentrancetest.pk online.
- The applicants deposit entry test fee RS 2500/- (which is non-refundable) in any UBL United Bank Limited.
- UET Account Number is 205505522.
- After the fee deposit, the applicants received a receipt which have 10 digits transaction number.
- The applicants must pass the intermediate Pre-Engineering from any recognized board.
- The applicants who are waiting for the result of FSC/DAE part 2 also eligible to apply for the Entry Test.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have a Khyber Pakhtoon Kha domicile.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
- Landline Number 091-9216784
- Email : email@example.com
Here we provided you all information about UET Peshawar admission, if you need more information regarding this subject then you can ask us through a comment in the below comment box. We will get you back with further guidelines, and if you want an update with new jobs or new colleges’ university admissions then you should visit our website on daily basis.