UET one of the best university in province Khyber Pantaloon Kha KPK Peshawar. As spreading education and knowledge is a first priority of government. Students who were use to travel to other cities for the sake of admission in top university now they dont have to travel as UET Peshawar is offering Engineering degree if you want to apply details about ETEA test are given below.
University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Peshawar, is a premier institution of higher learning in the field of engineering sciences. Established as university in 1980, today it boasts twenty two departments, covering an entire spectrum of engineering disciplines, from the traditional such as electrical and mechanical, to the cutting-edge technologies such as electronics, mechatronics and industrial engineering. To-date, more than eighteen thousand of our graduates are serving the needs of Pakistan, and many have achieved high postion of responsibility and excellence in their chosen fields. Besides bachelors degree courses, there is a robust post-graduate program, where scholars are engaged in rigorous training and research leading to Master’s and Ph.D degree.
UET Peshawar ETEA Test 2018 Dates Schedule and Date Sheet Application Form
Procedure for applying in UET Peshawar ETEA
Online entry test form is available at this page , candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs.1500/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522. On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
- All the students have to register for the entry test by the application form that is available on the official website of UET Peshawar and the ETEA.
- All the students have to fill up the forms and submit the forms in the registration office of the university till the closing date of the registration.
- The office will issue a roll number slip for the entry test and the test will be conducted on the given date.
- The result will be announced on the given date on the notice board of the university and the official website of university of engineering and technology and the educational testing and evaluation agency.
- Merit list will be displayed on the notice board of the university.
- All the students that are selected on merit will be allowed to submit applications.
- This is the entire procedure is to be followed by the candidates that are about to apply for the registration of ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2017 and will pass the entry test.
All details should be read and noted by students carefully to avoid any type of mistake during applying.
For further news details and information keep visiting our website.