UET has its campus in Abbottabad also which is also offering engineering programs as its main campus offers. University of engineering and technology UET ECAT test has to be clear with excellent marks to get admission in UET as it is very difficult to get admission in UET due to the high merit.
ETEA has to catalyze reforms in the examination and testing systems, impart training on these endeavors and extend the use of its electronic facilities to other institutions to bring in objectivity, transparency, and efficiency.
Merit for engineering programs is increasing every year as it is one of the best engineering universities of Pakistan, students from other cities where the UET campus is not opening yet come to take admission in UET. The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and the Secretary of Higher Education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board.
UET Peshawar Sub Campus Abbottabad Admission 2021 ECAT Test Date Syllabus Sample Papers Model Papers in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering College in KPK
Entrance Test Schedule
- Entrance Test Online Registration available from 18-06-2021
- Deadline for Online Registration 20-07-2021
- Entrance Test (all Centers) 01-08-2021
- Announcement of Entrance Test’s Result 02-08-2021
University admission and two semesters fee and funds for the academic year are payable in advance at the time of admission to B.Sc. Engineering classes. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit in the University examination if they have any amount overdue to be paid.
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiyat
- Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Department of Computer System Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Academic Organization
- Academic Programs
How to Apply
- The applicants can apply through www.enggentrancetest.pk online.
- The applicants deposit an entry test fee of RS 2500/- (which is non-refundable) in any UBL United Bank Limited.
- UET Account Number is 205505522.
- After the fee deposit, the applicants received a receipt that has 10 digits transaction number.
Paper Marks Pattern with Engineering departments
This test is for the students applying for Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, and other Engineering. This test contains the following subjects with their marks.
- Physics 60 MCQ’s
- Maths 60 MCQ’s
- Chemistry 60 MCQ’s
- English 20 MCQ’s
The ETEA will charge negative marks with every inaccurately answered MCQs scoring four marks, wrong answer -1 marks, and skipped MCQs with 0 Marks. The easy way to understand this is that if a candidate has 50 score answers, 40 wrong answers, and 110 blanks answers, then he would get the given marks.
Formula For Negative Marking:-
50 x 4 + 40 x (-1) + 120 x (0) = 200 – 40 + 0= 160 marks out of maximum 800
Here we mentioned all important criteria about the ETEA test for UETs admissions. If you need more information regarding this subject, then ask us through comment, and visit our website daily.
- Students who have done their F.Sc. / Intermediate, B.Sc., DAE, B.Tech. A-Levels or any equivalent level of the exam may apply for the entry test of UET.
UET Abbottabad Engineering seats:
Weightage of subjects
(iv) Optional Subject 30%;
The Test would be the level of intermediate with these combinations:
(f) Computer Science
These are the subjects that students must prepare well before giving entry tests as questions in the exam will be asked from these subjects which are mention above.
- FSc Marks:
- Entry Test
30 % Weightage
Pattern of test
- Chemistry / Computer
Correct Answer: 4 Marks
Wrong Answer: -1 Mark
UET Peshawar Sub Campus Abbottabad Campus Admission 2021 ECAT details are provided on this website, You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this you can comment on our website there is a comment section below. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.