HEC Commonwealth Medical Fellowship is for low and white-collar class pay nations. The individuals who can’t bear the cost of such a gigantic high educational cost charge. Ward partnership is for low mid-vocation restorative staff, to pick up involvement and improve their aptitudes in the clinical abilities. These partnerships are supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). Region Medical Fellowships spur understudies to pick up the information and abilities vital for practical advancement. These associations are offered under the accompanying CSC topic: “Reinforcing wellbeing frameworks and limit”.
The Primary point of the HEC Commonwealth Medical Fellowship is to furnish mid-profession with the chance to improve their clinical aptitudes. The cooperation will create information and attitudes that will enhance wellbeing arrangement or results for hindered bunches in low and center pay nations. A scope of methodologies could be received, for example, preparing staff to fill basic lack zones; setting up better frameworks, procedures, or administration; wellbeing advancement and enhancing comprehension of non-take up; or growing new medicines.
HEC Commonwealth Medical Fellowship 2020-21 Online Apply
The Candidate is eligible for the HEC Commonwealth Medical fellowship if they meet the following criteria below:
- Be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK.
- Be permanently resident in Pakistan/AJK and not a dual national.
- Be employed by a hospital affiliated to a university.
- Be available to start your fellowship in the UK in January 2020
- Have qualified as a doctor between 1 October 2008 and 30 September 2011, or before 1 October 2003
- Have qualified at a medical school recognized by the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Have met the English language requirements of the General Medical Council (GMC) by 31 August 2020
- You will be expected to participate in clinical practice during your fellowship, and to register with the General
- Medical Council (GMC). If your proposed program does not require this registration, your application will
- be considered ineligible.
- Be able to provide details of two (02) references.
Last Date to apply:
- the last date is Expected Soon
The primary aim of commonwealth medical fellowships is to provide mid-career medics (professionals from the medical field only) with an opportunity to enhance their clinical skills and to have catalytic effects on their workplace. The fellowship will develop knowledge and skills that will improve health provision or outcomes for disadvantaged groups in low and middle-income countries.